Box built and sub installed:

377ab33a.jpg

1926e4c2.jpg

c3bb9dd7.jpg

Hope i didnt forget anything but I will upload pics along my journey. Bed liner on the box is next.

Thanks for looking,

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Here is a vid of the new system. Just a few random clips I put together. Hope everyone enjoys.

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Haha I appreciate it man and I finally quit being lazy and got the log typed. First day I have had off work other than Sunday in a while so I had some free time today to get her done. Also for the mids and highs They are still stock until I can get the funds for a set of replacement components for the front doors and a set of replacement coaxial spears for the rear doors.

Opinions please:

Should I replace the very rear speakers? Or just replace the stock mids/highs in each door with a good quality speaker and clip the very rear speakers?

Should I replace the rear passenger door coaxial speakers with Component Speakers or Coaxial Speakers?

-James

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

I think I will probably take them out when I take my headliner out. I am waiting for some cooler weather to take the headliner out though. The heat has been killer in the past couple weeks. I might just put a set of components in the rear passenger doors but only put the speaker in the rear door and then use the extra tweeter to put in my front stage. Might put them on my A-pillar's. I dont think I will miss the very rear speakers though. The sub is putting them through a beating already haha

-James

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Both grills on the very back speakers dropped in mine. Lol our roofs flex very easily!

~Team Nussiance~

Head Unit: Sony MEX-BT38UW

Amplifier: 1 AQ2200d for break in period

Subwoofers: 2 AQ HDC3 18's

Mids and Highs: 1 pair of AQ PA-6.5's and 1 pair of AQ PA Supertweets

Scores: 148.1db @47hz

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Archived