It cost $200 for a new hard drive and windows 7. So when this laptop dies again I am springing for a Mac. But for now I really like my Toshiba satilite pro.

The problem I had with trend micro is I'm not a computer guy and I really don't know which programs I should slow to load and run. I know I'm not alone and there's a million other computer illiterate people that are in the same boat as me.

For now I need a protection that can decide for me until I can get computer literate and know which to do. I won't buy trend micro agaian and kapersky is the one I think ill buy. For now I'm going to try the windows essential though. For free!

Kaspersky, thats what I use and what I recommend to all my customers. Staples has Kaspersky Internet Security on sale this week for $11 with a $11 mail in rebate so its free. Winning.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

It cost $200 for a new hard drive and windows 7. So when this laptop dies again I am springing for a Mac. But for now I really like my Toshiba satilite pro.

The problem I had with trend micro is I'm not a computer guy and I really don't know which programs I should slow to load and run. I know I'm not alone and there's a million other computer illiterate people that are in the same boat as me.

For now I need a protection that can decide for me until I can get computer literate and know which to do. I won't buy trend micro agaian and kapersky is the one I think ill buy. For now I'm going to try the windows essential though. For free!

went from a 17in toshiba sat to a 17in HP dvwhatever, it still works, i got windows 8 RP on it at the moment. And i have my MBP 17in i got in jan. Thing is a badass. If you do any sort of audio or visual stuff, go mac man. i LOVE my mac. I put windows on a 100G partition of my HD so i can run things like winISD, BBP6, torres, etc. Things that simply ONLY run on windows, and i can still access all my movies and songs that are on the mac partition. So go mac and you'll never go back.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Ya I've been using our ipad 2 and it is nice to not have to worry about virus. But there's somethings the Mac won't do. Atleast the ipad won't. It won't run flash player so some videos aren't available. I just got the Toshiba back today and haven't fired it up yet so the first thing I have to do is register win 7 and then get the virus program. This Toshiba is the fusion edition and it was my first computer I ever bought in 2008. I'm keeping the kids and wife off of it. They can use the ipad. When this computer dies I'm going with the Mac for sure.does the Mac support flash player and all the stuff the ipad won't?

Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes get the job done for free if you set them to do scheduled scans daily.

Kaspersky is the way to go if you want Internet Security and stronger real-time protection.

exactly what i said :)

Avast is not the best people would bring in shit while using it all the time too. But people are also stupid and click advertisements and put in their information

For whoever said Norton doesnt slow your computer down ur a moron, upload something different and compare. I dont care if you have 12 gigs of ram you are wasting performance.

Edited by tbake223

02 Ford Focus ZX3 hatch

4-Infinity Kappa 682.9cf's

DC Lvl 4

Hifonics BRZ 1200.1 @ 1 ohm

Kicker Wires

Rockford RCAs

Future Upgrades

Knu 1/0

XS Power D1200

80 mil audiotechnix B stock

Its kind of funny that I troubleshoot and repair trucks with up to 6 computers controlling engines, transmissions, antilock brakes, gauges, lights, and bodies. Automated trash trucks but I can't fix or troubleshoot the computer I use for that job.

If you want a antivirus that doesn't have setable permissions, than thats really dumb, because your going to end up here again. Most Antivirus' actually only ask once per each program than never again.

Dude above me, Norton sucks, your more likely to get something undetected with them than you would with free AVG.

The reason for me wanting one that doesn't ask is I don't know which are ok and which are potential threats. It's like when I was loading security essentials it asked me at the bottom if I wanted to run the program or download it, well crap that's that's confusing. Why not ask if you want to download and run it? Why put it in two boxes? Just some common sense would be nice with these computer engineers.

Engineers, I always say after working on the garbage trucks" an engineer would jump over 5 naked women to screw one mechanic" cause they don't think of the common sense crap like , someone is going to have to figure out how to fix what they just designed and engineered. Sorry, off topic. F***kin engineers!

no matter who you talk to your gonna get a different answer. i dont think there really is one right answer there are def some wrong answers but no perfect antivirus

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.