Colorado shooting. Now lawsuit?

This is why America is careening towards blandness.. People are dumb... Do you want there to be nothing exciting?????

I am counter suing that douch, his mothers dr. and the birth control company for having conceived a low life like him thanks for proving how messed up the system is.

I am counter suing that douch, his mothers dr. and the birth control company for having conceived a low life like him thanks for proving how messed up the system is.

Umm What??? Dude keep it ON TOPIC :dammit: this is the LAST warning

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Mcdonalds was at fault for the coffee they found if brewed att 180 dagrees they can brew 1/3 more coffee wit the same amount of coffee grinds it was purly for profit and didn't think about if some one spilled it 3rd dagree burns is no joke

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Umm What??? Dude keep it ON TOPIC :dammit: this is the LAST warning

My bad it was ment as a joke kinda poking at the fact he went after so many people and according to what I have read off of all the sites doesn't include the one that did it in his law suite.

people will sue for anything and sadly win.

I had a devil ex-girlfriend, that wnt crazy, attacked me, flipped it around, came up with a doosy of a story, any how,, she also sued me and won... :diablo:

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

I rear ended a ford explorer at like 10 mph on the freeway (stop and go traffic) and a few weeks later I got served lawsuit papers. They tried suing me for $280,000 total! My insurance company went to court for me (Allstate) and they only ended up with a total of $8000 and about $3900 of that was to fix the car.