Lol, if there's anyone that wants stricter gun laws, it's definitely not cops. Every cop I've ever known has been a huge gun fan, not only that, but they're smart enough to realize gun laws don't really affect criminals. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this guy hasn't so much as had a conversation with an officer. I'd also have to say he probably didn't think this through very well. Imagine if the police did go on strike, all the crime that would be committed. All that blood would be on his hands.

BloominIDIOTberg is just a fool. There is no method to his madness. I mean who in their right mind would think that having the cops go on strike would HELP anything.... If anything i would think that it would cause more mayhem then anything

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

gun control laws do nothing but endanger the people they are intended to protect. do they not realize that the acts these laws are intended to stop are perpetrated by people who dont give a flying fuck about the law? why not just make it illegal to kill people? that would be the ideal solution.

Edited by Hugh G. Rection

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

What a dipshit....the bad guys will get their guns one way or another....so unless he wants the first guy to obtain an automatic weapon and some body armor to be unstoppable in the streets then...yeah. Every state should have a Castle Doctrine. I mean...if you violate my basic right to property, I should, in turn, be able to violate your right to...well...exist.

You can never be sure what a criminal will do. If he's brave enough to come into my house he might be brave enough to shoot me. If he's brave enough to purchase a weapon illegally he might be brave enough to murder people in the streets. If he's brave enough to murder people in the streets he might be brave enough to shoot back at cops. Once you cross that line of logical thinking (I'm willing to put my life at danger/go to prison for xxxx) then shit...it should be open season for you. Cops don't STOP crimes. They can PREVENT crimes before they happen and RESPOND to crimes after they happen, but 9 times out of 10 there are no cops around when a crime occurs.

When everybody is on an equal playing field (ie: is carrying) then criminals are less likely to try to take advantage of you. But some people would much rather lay on the ground and get shot without even attempting to save themselves.

EDIT:

gun control laws do nothing but endanger the people they are intended to protect. do they not realize that the acts these laws are intended to stop are perpetrated by people who dont give a flying fuck about the law? why not just make it illegal to kill people? that would be the ideal solution.

Fucking Brilliant....someone make this man Mayor of NY.

I had to add that to my post lol. At least someone understands like I do.

Edited by aN-i-No

I think ALL of us here are under the impression that none of these things that our political leaders want to impose upon us are going to benefit law abiding citizens... Because lets face it "Criminals dont give a FUCK about the law or cops". I saw a 1911 poster on the web yesterday that said "911 responds in minutes my 1911 responds in Feet Per Second" <<< Its true

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

All I have to say casue im close to the Mexican border.. In Mexico you cant have guns. But who does? The same people that do bad things with them. So making it harder to get guns is not going stop anyone from doing things like this.

Bloomberg is a D-Bag!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

this is the same guy who is trying to ban any drink with sugar in it he feels is unhealthy or over a certain size. hes the mayor of the biggest piece of shit city in the world.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.