Vibe audio comps?

DAMN! That sucks about the screws & cone.

Ya its a shitty deal. Ill venture a GUESS that vibe pays the buildhouse around 50-75 a set for these. Id LIKE to see them pay a little extra to get better qc.. Even if the cost would be passed to the end user.

Something else I wanted to mention- the severe overuse of the brand and series really detracts from an otherwise pretty set. Literally every piece has "vibe" and "space" on it in big, cast in font.. You have every right to logo your speakers, and be proud.. But this borders on cheap crappy knockoff look..

I wanted to mess with these at one point but never pulled the trigger on them. Looks like a decent set though

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Vibe is massive over here in the u.k. They're basically the affordable audio product, with three lines, they have "edge", which is pure budget brand and poor build quality imo, then there is "fli" which isn't too bad, but isnt exactly the best sounding, then there's the "vibe" line, which is there top of the range audio. Imo the subs are weak as they are tuned high, and trying to get a low note out of them is hard, again my opinion, but there 6x9's sound pretty good to be fair, they have a nice bass, mid and high end output, and sound really clear. Hopefully the rest of the components follow suit, (which im sure they will, or they wouldn't be so popular). Anyway, hope they sound great, coz they do look slick

Vibe is massive over here in the u.k. They're basically the affordable audio product, with three lines, they have "edge", which is pure budget brand and poor build quality imo, then there is "fli" which isn't too bad, but isnt exactly the best sounding, then there's the "vibe" line, which is there top of the range audio. Imo the subs are weak as they are tuned high, and trying to get a low note out of them is hard, again my opinion, but there 6x9's sound pretty good to be fair, they have a nice bass, mid and high end output, and sound really clear. Hopefully the rest of the components follow suit, (which im sure they will, or they wouldn't be so popular). Anyway, hope they sound great, coz they do look slick

I actually ran an entire FLI Integrator system for a few weeks (check my Civic build log) and upon first listening the bass in the mids are bit punchy but after careful fine tuning and what not the sound was actually pretty good compared to what I paid for the equipment. Plus the build quality isn't cheap or flimsy. As far as Vibe goes I feel the same way very solid equipment and produces a great sound at an affordable price. I had a few things from the FLI underground line but I didn't care for it too much as it felt light and very easy to destroy where as the integrator series looked like it could take a beating.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif