Gas cards any type of Card u can use and be able to pay it too monthly

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Yea get a credit card that has gas benefits and put a limit on it (depending on your financial situation the actual limit you should put will vary). Use it only for gas and pay it off every month to slowly start building your credit

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

i had my credit going about 4 years ago and i havent used in about 3 years so now i have clean credit, i applied for credit card but it wasnt approved i make about 2000 monthly and i dont have any other bills. My rent is only 350 so i dont know why i wasnt approved

»Yonik«

Maybe because you have no credit built up. I believe the best way you build credit is get a credit card and USE it. Practixe paying off on time and early. I think idk i have a debit card and just turned 18 week ago.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

i understand that last time i checked it my credit history was cleared i didnt have anything on it so i knew it was gonna be kind of hard to start up again.I opened an account at a credit union bank and i was approved for a checkings account,thats where they told me i had no credit history

»Yonik«

well if you have no credit it will be just as hard to get a decent dcredit card as someone with no credit.

personally i think a credit card or an auto loan are they best way to start. you may have to go with one of thos super high interest credit cards but if you pay it off soon enough you wont have to worry about too much interest.

make sure you keep your balance to limit ratio down though. thats one of the worst things you can do to your credit.

i never go above half. (e.g. if you have a $500 limit never let your balance go above 250).

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Try going to creditkarma.com. They are a free site to get an idea on where your credit is and ways to improve it and all that. I use them and its a great way to get a general idea where i am and how well i am doing with my credit. I am going to be 21 the end of this week and my only credit i have is from my paypal account. I originally applied for the paypal smart connect and was approved for $300 limit. I used like 200 or so of it up every month and paid it off in full at the end of every month on time. I then was upgraded to a $900 credit limit on there and did the same thing, used a chunk of it for purchases online and paid it off in full when the bill came. Then they approved me for the free credit card reader and a business debit card that i can use anywhere to buy things with and withdraw money on my smart connect credit line from. I got that back in the fall last year and it has been good to me. I had a 666 (lol) for my credit score when i started out and i had applied for a line of credit from Dell when i bought my laptop and was denied and by them doing a hard credit check it dropped me down to 640 but once i was approved on my paypal it went up to 670 and now im at 688. It takes time to get credit going and dont expect to apply for any credit cards or stuff like that and be approved or get approved with a super high and ridiculous credit limit. Just do like everyone else on here said, start out small and use it for things like gas or other small purchases and pay it off as soon as you can. Delaying your payments, paying the minimum required balance, making late payments, using up like more than 70% of your credit limit and all that stuff can harm your credit. They have all the tips on credit karma to get your score up and how to make it better.

edit: if you have no credit that is way worse than bad credit and is way harder to try and establish credit. What you may want to think of doing would be to go to your bank or a credit union and see if you can get like a student line of credit or something like that. Like a credit card for people just starting out and see if you can get someone to co-sign on with you that has good credit. Having them co-sign will drop their score down a bit but it will usually get you approved to start building your credit.

Edited by kickass audio

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress