alright guys this is just something simple i plan on painting my stock rims but im not sure if i wanna paint them mayself or take them to a shop

if there is a good simple way to paint my rims to how they were photoshopped would someone pleasae tell me the kind of spray paint i wanna look for i know im gonna want to sand everything down just let me know please heres what they were gonna look like

Red-BlackChevyWheel2.jpg

Red-BlackChevyWheel.jpg

A good thing to use to "test" to make sure you'll like them before getting them professionally painted, or putting a lot of time/work into painting them, is to use Plasti-Dip. After you have decided if you liked it, or hated it, you can simply peel it off, or douse it in some degreaser and power wash it off.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

thats gonna look sick

thanks man

A good thing to use to "test" to make sure you'll like them before getting them professionally painted, or putting a lot of time/work into painting them, is to use Plasti-Dip. After you have decided if you liked it, or hated it, you can simply peel it off, or douse it in some degreaser and power wash it off.

well i think it will be fine and thats an awesome idea but how long would that last one there if i sprayed it on? cause once its on im not taking it off

if you do it right the plasti dip stays on for a while I painted mine about 6 months ago and there's nothing wrong with them so far!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

You can buy Plasti Dip at pretty much any hardware store in the US. Just as a tip from someone who's messed up with it enough..Let it dry for a LONG time. It will dry relatively quick but give it time to actually harden. If you don't it will just peel off with any little chip or something and it'll get wrecked.

B.T.T.M

-Jake Ryan

You can buy Plasti Dip at pretty much any hardware store in the US. Just as a tip from someone who's messed up with it enough..Let it dry for a LONG time. It will dry relatively quick but give it time to actually harden. If you don't it will just peel off with any little chip or something and it'll get wrecked.

thank god it comes in red i was hoping it would be able to come in the color of my car

any major hardware store and online, its between 6 and 7 bucks a can and I used a bit under a can a tire. Make sure the rims are clean before starting and try to tape off the tire with some note cards to stop overspray. Another tip is make sure you do light coats don't go for full coverage right off the bat or else it will glob and it wont come out good.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

any major hardware store and online, its between 6 and 7 bucks a can and I used a bit under a can a tire. Make sure the rims are clean before starting and try to tape off the tire with some note cards to stop overspray. Another tip is make sure you do light coats don't go for full coverage right off the bat or else it will glob and it wont come out good.

thanks alot guys ordering some now ill post pictures on this thread and my build log