this is why we sould make all connections the right way plz look

DAYUMMMM.... Sorry for your loss man... That seems like a no fuse kinda job there...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

makes me wonder when my shit will be in flames, no fuses on my power wire atleast the 8ga now, the 4 has a fuse just now of couple weeks ago.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

So what part of the install was done wrong/ No fuses on the power wire front and back?

ground got lose i had put two pieces of cable together and wraped it in tape lol

the last time i had my system installed the guy did my grounds like that and he said there was nothing wrong with it. got home and had to rewire. i paid for nothing that day

meh some windex and a little gorilla tape and super glue be back to new before no time

lol shyt i wish had to replace it that was my 1st car by the way so yea am a man i shed a cupple tears

did you have insurance?

So what part of the install was done wrong/ No fuses on the power wire front and back?

ground got lose i had put two pieces of cable together and wraped it in tape lol

the last time i had my system installed the guy did my grounds like that and he said there was nothing wrong with it. got home and had to rewire. i paid for nothing that day

yea man now i stay on here lookin shyt up to do shyt right and u kno i got dat extinghushier unda da seat just in case

brooklyn style

meh some windex and a little gorilla tape and super glue be back to new before no time

lol shyt i wish had to replace it that was my 1st car by the way so yea am a man i shed a cupple tears

did you have insurance?

nope all coke money down the drain..

brooklyn style

Archived