this is why we sould make all connections the right way plz look

This is good info for all the people who like to cut corners and rush through an install. But I have to say lulz were had!!!

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen

Alpine ICS-X7HD

DC Audio 5K

SSA 15" XCON

Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS

Incriminator Audio IA6.4

XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin

tired of All the jokers dat come on the topic just to talk shyt and try to dis ppl

i keep sayn if u aint got nothin possitive to say keep it to ya self this tread is about car audio not grammar school

ive seen this post helped a few ppl realize the mistake i made and dats wats its about

so if u dun like how i write u can fuck off and not read my post ull save ya self da time of having to cum and talk shyt

brooklyn style

tired of All the jokers dat come on the topic just to talk shyt and try to dis ppl

i keep sayn if u aint got nothin possitive to say keep it to ya self this tread is about car audio not grammar school

ive seen this post helped a few ppl realize the mistake i made and dats wats its about

so if u dun like how i write u can fuck off and not read my post ull save ya self da time of having to cum and talk shyt

Look bud.. not only can you not type, you cant wire either... i dunno what to tell you.. maybe take up painting?

Holy shit this has GOT to be the worst display of intelligence and grammar i have EVER seen... My head hurts

o we in school now

ive noticed a lot of funny jokers on this site always got sumthin to say

like i said b4 if u aint got nothin possitive to say fuck off

How bout this... I will just shut the thread down...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived