Sundown Audio

Need help building a ported box for two sa-8 v2's

I ordered 2 sundown sa-8 v2's two days ago and they will be arriving this upcoming Tuesday. I would like some help building a ported box for these two 8's, just a regular slot port. This will be going into a sedan trunk ( 2011 toyota camry se ), im planning to run anywhere from 1200-2000 watts to these 8's, i would like it to get loud and low for daily. What do you guys suggest for a ported box? I can go up to 28in wide, up to 15in high (preferably i'd like to keep the height around 10-11in for the box) and depth no deeper than 14-15 inches. I was using RE audio box calculator to give me a general idea of the box size, so what do you guys think? This will be the first time building my own box, so forgive me if something is incorrect.

f9eids.jpg

The RE box calculator isn't quite correct. I'd go with a bigger port than 1.5 inches. When I get home, I'll check your box specs into a different program. Someone may give you advice before I get home, but I'll do it as well. RE doesn't include displacement of your drivers and the tuning is higher than what they say.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.