Sonic Electronix

I picked up an AQ HDC3 15" dual 2 (copper coil) and need to build an enclosure. The tricky part is getting it between the bucket seats in my 1994 regular cab chevy pickup truck. I plan to do a slot port enclosure, but have no idea what frequency I should tune to or how many cubes I should shoot for. I couldn't find the info on audioque's website. I planned to mount the sub facing the dash with the port on the floor and also facing the dash as I had some success with a similar box setup. Variation suggestions in this are also very welcome. If I am leaving anything out please let me know. Thank you in advance for any suggestions. And sorry if I'm posting incorrectly..noob here.

I have a work space of about 30"x15"x20" but could go taller if i needed to. This will be my first box and first "big" build. Planning on sound deadener and a larger battery very soon, already did my big 3 in 1/0. New amp came in the mail 2 days ago.

i have the same truck... best i could put back there was shallow subs. i went the blowthrough way cause i couldnt get it to sound just right plus i wanted monster subs

I'd like to be able to have my sub behind my seat but with the depth of it there is no way I could. I miss having a middle seat/center console. I'll try to get some pictures tonight before dark of what room I have (I already have my passenger seat out) so anybody looking can get a better idea.

I'd like to be able to have my sub behind my seat but with the depth of it there is no way I could. I miss having a middle seat/center console. I'll try to get some pictures tonight before dark of what room I have (I already have my passenger seat out) so anybody looking can get a better idea.

looks like you already got the sub... did you ever looked into getting the sundown 8' maybe even 4 back there would be sweet

I looked at them briefly, I'd like to put something in the doors for midbass but know virtually nothing about glassing. I keep changing up plans and what I want in there and ballin' on a budget just aint that easy lol. BTW I just looked at that blowthrough setup..amesome! And that 454 under the hood makes it that much better haha.

I looked at them briefly, I'd like to put something in the doors for midbass but know virtually nothing about glassing. I keep changing up plans and what I want in there and ballin' on a budget just aint that easy lol. BTW I just looked at that blowthrough setup..amesome! And that 454 under the hood makes it that much better haha.

thanks im currently working on it. best i could fit was 15 but now im thinking of cutting the bed floor to get 18 in there

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/sundown-audio-sa-8v-2-600w-sa-series.html get 4 or 6 of these behind the seat