Sonic Electronix

I know how you feel my system just doesent seem like its hits as loud as it did but everyone that gets in says it hits hard as fuck. Maybe its just time for me to upgrade, I want to get two JL Audio w7,s they cost about 1grand a speaker I want to get the 13.5" speakers.

Good first post Zachary. For a grand a piece, you could certainly buy subs much better than the W7s, just sayin.

To the OP, we've all been there. What IS your current setup, just so we know what you're dealing with?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I know how you feel my system just doesent seem like its hits as loud as it did but everyone that gets in says it hits hard as fuck. Maybe its just time for me to upgrade, I want to get two JL Audio w7,s they cost about 1grand a speaker I want to get the 13.5" speakers.

for just 1 grand you can buy 2 better subs ;)

When it comes to bass, you always want more.

Guess I'm not a true basshead then. Been havin my bass down low until I get a light fixed and today I decided to hell with it and turned it up. Whoa. Forgot it was that loud haha. Not sure I want more bass than what I have. But what I had before? Definitely wanted more. Don't have all the specs like "I got to 100db" or whatnot but was a decent setup for very cheap. But then did upgrade and yeah. Think I reached where I'm happy as far as bass.

As for the OP, think you're used to it. I know I had headaches for a week straight due to my bass. Almost was to the point where I'd go to work and tell everyone to stfu or get slapped cause any noise hurt. But after a week, got used to it and all good. I noticed that the way to tell... look at things and see how they are, like is your mirror moving as much, do you have as much flex (if any) as before, things like that.

Sheena = pedobear

well my set up is in my signiture and just today i clamped my amp using a 40hrtz -15db freq and got 10.6ac amps and 47.4 acV wich is only giving me say 500 watts wich isnt even close to what i should be getting out of my bb2400.1 amp so im thinkn something is wrong with my batterys or alt.. not sure and my sub is wired at 1ohm i should be getting somthing like 2000watts

1991 chevy caprice classic

Big three upgrade

2 car batterys for now

Kenwood kdc-hd548u

Soundstream RBC.6 front

Soundstream PCT693 rear

Jensen a400hlx

PlanetAudio BB2400.1

Fi BTL N2 18 fully loaded "daily"

Why did you clamp with a -15db tone? Unless you set your gains with that, it will be much quieter=less power than a 0db tone

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

for just 1 grand you can buy 2 better subs ;)

You can buy a pair of Havoc's or Fi Q's for the same price as 1 w7 13

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)