Sonic Electronix

Yeah, I'd either set it with 0db tone if you listen to everything or -5db tone if you don't listen to boosted stuff.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

idk man im using the dd1

really...really well its a tool i guess you can still make mistakes with a tool

such as using it incorrectly

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

well my set up is in my signiture and just today i clamped my amp using a 40hrtz -15db freq and got 10.6ac amps and 47.4 acV wich is only giving me say 500 watts wich isnt even close to what i should be getting out of my bb2400.1 amp so im thinkn something is wrong with my batterys or alt.. not sure and my sub is wired at 1ohm i should be getting somthing like 2000watts

Let me guess, your box is tuned to 35hz right? so you are playing a 40hz tone and you are right in you tuning band and your subs are most efficient there. You are seeing 500 watts at 4ohms

Considering that amp calls for 4ga wire, you are probably pretty close to doing it's rated power. But I don't know your amp that well. That thing is huge!

edit :

spelling:

Edited by strangeduck

well my set up is in my signiture and just today i clamped my amp using a 40hrtz -15db freq and got 10.6ac amps and 47.4 acV wich is only giving me say 500 watts wich isnt even close to what i should be getting out of my bb2400.1 amp so im thinkn something is wrong with my batterys or alt.. not sure and my sub is wired at 1ohm i should be getting somthing like 2000watts

Let me guess, your box is tuned to 35hz right? so you are playing a 40hz tone and you are right in you tuning band and your subs are most efficient there. You are seeing 500 watts at 4ohms

Considering that amp calls 4 4ga wire, you are probably pretty close to doing it's rated power. But I don't know your amp that well. That thing is huge!

yes they are a surfboard i have seen them before

btw from what i hear they are pretty close to rated but i don't know specs too well

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

MAX POWER (1 OHM)

3000W x 1

RMS POWER (1 OHM)

2400W X 1

RMS POWER (2 OHMS)

1600W X 1

RMS POWER (4 OHMS)

1000W X 1

SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO

100dB

FREQUENCY RESPONSE

20-250Hz

DIMENSIONS

21-3/4”L x 2”H x 6-7/8”W

these are the specs and my box is tuned to 32

1991 chevy caprice classic

Big three upgrade

2 car batterys for now

Kenwood kdc-hd548u

Soundstream RBC.6 front

Soundstream PCT693 rear

Jensen a400hlx

PlanetAudio BB2400.1

Fi BTL N2 18 fully loaded "daily"

I know how you feel my system just doesent seem like its hits as loud as it did but everyone that gets in says it hits hard as fuck. Maybe its just time for me to upgrade, I want to get two JL Audio w7,s they cost about 1grand a speaker I want to get the 13.5" speakers.

Nothing wrong with w7's, im putting 2 13w7's in my chevelle.

Considering that amp calls 4 4ga wire, you are probably pretty close to doing it's rated power. But I don't know your amp that well. That thing is huge!

yes they are a surfboard i have seen them before

btw from what i hear they are pretty close to rated but i don't know specs too well

Well, 500 at 4ohms should give you 1000@ 2ohms and 2000 @ 1ohms, but I just don't see 2400 on a 4ga wire, probably 1000 at 2ohm and 1500 @ 1ohm is more realistic. But i'm not a rapper.