As the title suggests....If given my dimensions and vehical info can you provide a google sketch up of the design? Im originally from salisbury and love the builds you guys have done so it would be great to have you guys help with my build.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are quite a few people on here that can do sketchup's they take some time to do so it depends if they feel like it. I know for a fact though that there are quite a few people here that will throw a box design together for you and give you cut sheets simply because they love doing it.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

A lot of shops will only give advice on enclosures but not sketch ups with dimensions because then their giving you everything you need to not spend money with them. If you live close and you really like their work then why not go by their shop and see what they can do for you.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

You might want to be careful on who you have "design" you a box. while there are a few good designers on here, There are plenty who claim far more then they have proven ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

No, Ric doesnt give out designs. He used to sell designs, but those designs were shared among others. He lost $$ that way.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Thanks for all the info guys. And to real96ss, yeah i would love to have them do my build but I dont live there anymore do to being in the military so looks like i may just post up my dimensions and goals for my Avalanche and see what kind of feedback I get.

Hey Jerome. Yea a couple of guys did tell ya right. I don't sell or give out box designs. Like one guy said..." I don't build it unless I design it, and I don't design it unless I build it" he quoted me. Lol. Call it quality control.

I have done work on an avalanche and gotten them pretty loud.

One was 3 DD3510"

Another build was two Sundown Zv.3 18".

Both were in excess of 150dB with the two 18" setup being the louder of the two at 153.0dB on 2500 watts clamped at 34-38hz (same score).

I can certainly do the build for you if you ate interested, but Pulse Car Audio itself is currently closed, and not sure if or when I may re-open it up. It was a tough choice to make, but necessary at this time.

Thank you all for the kind words.