Sonic Electronix

to help us help you why dont you list a total amount you can spend on your car. because if you want to run 2500 plus rms you are going to need more batteries and upgraded alternator lots of 0 gauge = $$$ but if you want 2 fi ssd or sundown sa on 1200-1500 you could sneak away with just one extra batt in the trunk and the big three

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Skars

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

i can spend anything extra i just don't want to spend to much cause you know how people are when they get in Ur truck and throw trash and bounce around and im afraid to go to big since all this will be in a truck but the alternator upgrade and big three is all do able why does buying subs have to be difficult i just need a decent sub that can thump and play those really fast drum rolls with out sounding bottomed out or distorted like cause my cheap subs i got now sound as if they cant keep up with how fast the beats going but im afraid to make one decision cause iv never really heard any of these brands in person so im worried about sound quality as well as good hitting bass around here i dont know anyone that runs these brands but out of FI BTL Sundown Psi SSA DD which would have the better sound and bass quality and durability maybe if i can figure what brand is kinda better then the other maybe i can finally buy me one

Edited by mowfish23

i had 4-12s on about 2krms they sounded pretty good, but not loud enough IMO

prob wouldnt buy them again bc there IS better for the price

this one is better towards the end, it was my first box and baffle was flexing a little bit :pardon:

its all in the tuning to how must subs will perform in my experience the sundown sa is more punchy than the FI SSD but the SSD gets nasty way low. i dont have alot of experience with the others you listed

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

i can spend anything extra i just don't want to spend to much cause you know how people are when they get in Ur truck and throw trash and bounce around and im afraid to go to big since all this will be in a truck but the alternator upgrade and big three is all do able why does buying subs have to be difficult i just need a decent sub that can thump and play those really fast drum rolls with out sounding bottomed out or distorted like cause my cheap subs i got now sound as if they cant keep up with how fast the beats going but im afraid to make one decision cause iv never really heard any of these brands in person so im worried about sound quality as well as good hitting bass around here i dont know anyone that runs these brands but out of FI BTL Sundown Psi SSA DD which would have the better sound and bass quality and durability maybe if i can figure what brand is kinda better then the other maybe i can finally buy me one

They all are good brands.depends on the install.im a fi/aa guy.sum are DC Sum are DD.i cant make your ears like what I hear.thats why you will see guys doing rebuilds.finding what they like

Look into Rockford Fosgate T series

-1994 Dodge Dakota

-Lifted

-Murdered out

-Pro comp beadlock rims and General Grabber At2 tires

-Rockford T1D212

-Rockford 750.1 at 910w RMS

-Focal Solid 4 at 75x4

-Rockford T1 6.5 up front

-Rockford Punch 5x7 in rear

-Sony BT38U headunit with bluetooth,etc

-Rockford 4 Gauge