Sonic Electronix

if you live in the 863 or the 813 area of polk county or hillsborough county please let me know ive been looking for someone to enjoy systems with for a while now local shops here no nothing about spl some installers do but they are usually the strung out ones unfortunately if you love systems builds car audio and are really into it are have a lot of knowledge of it please let me know i would just like to have someone to tackle a big system with here and there and to talk about about car audio with maybe even trade in out stuff and find deals.

I live in lakeland. I can say there are 2 very decent shops, expensive but know their shit shops. I'd say we could kick the shit but i work out of state more than im home and since i dont have any system now that i have a streetbike i dont do alot of installing these days

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I live in the 727, New Port Richey/Trinity area.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.