09 Honda Civic EX **SKAR AUDIO**

Start saving. And you know they don't come cheap, so just make sure price = performance.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

reading the first 2 pages I was thinking how nice it was to see a civic build without it being filled with dick/buttsex jokes... then I read the third page

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

reading the first 2 pages I was thinking how nice it was to see a civic build without it being filled with dick/buttsex jokes... then I read the third page

You should be used to it haha

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

its still not 40 pages long filled with sexual references. like somee civic builds.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

You can only hope that yours makes it to 40 pages lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You can only hope that yours makes it to 40 pages lol

still got another build to do to the car and ill get lots of pics of it when i start. probably next year sometime

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I'm starting to think we are a bunch of gay bashing trolls. I swear most of the Civic build logs and one Jeep build log that won't be named (Don) has more buttsecks than legitimate updates. Of course Adam hears Dick and immediately comes running but I swear once he posts everyone behind him is basically bringing his butthole into play.

I move for Adam's butthole to have it's own profile. I bet it has more friends than Adam anyway.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

• 1 month later...

went ahead and swapped out the skar audio VVX 12s for some sundown audio 12s..

only temporary though! (for 2 hours to be exact).

im giving my box away to my cousin for his new setup.. BRZ 1200.1 and 2 sa 12s in a 3.78cu ft box tuned to 32.

THIS WAS A DIRECT SWAP, only the subs were changed.

i really liked how the fresh SA 12s took the skar 1500.1, really didnt start to smell until 8-9 minutes in. (light clipping, tuned with DD-1)

as far as the sound goes, the SA 12s (although not broken in) like a higher range of music, probably around 44hz in my car vs the VVX 12s, which like pretty much 33hz to 40hz.

the SA 12s still dug pretty deep, played a few 33hz songs and although not broken in.. still sounded pretty good at lower hz.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived