Sundown Audio

I'm trying to buy some recones for a pair of SA woofers and I having a lot of trouble getting a hold of Sundown to purchase the recones :cray: Does anybody know of a quick way to get a hold of them? I've contacted and talked to a couple SA dealers in DFW area (Texas) and I've sent a couple of emails over a period of about 2 weeks. And I realize there busy but it's just a little frustrating..

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

(2) Digital Deisgns 3515's D4

Digital Designs M3B w/ Toolmaker Dual Inputs

Mike Singer Built 340 Amp Alternator

Arc Audio KS 300.4

*mids and highs to come soon*

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

They have been busy unloading containers and their internet is down. This is copy & paisted from the Sundown page on Facebook.

Sundown Audio Today at 4:23am via BlackBerry Smartphones App ·

Well I was going to post from my home PC to let everyone know our internet was down most of the day yesterday... But my internet is down at home too! Not sure when it will be restored at work as we are getting a big internet upgrade requiring a good bit of re-wiring. This will, of course, put a huge damper on emails and order processing but I imagine it'll be on by Friday at the latest.

Sundown Audio Monday at 9:20am ·

Container unloading day most of the day today; one down so far this morning. Plus we will be unloading another in the morning tomorrow. So most other tasks will take a back-seat until that is done.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

They have been busy unloading containers and their internet is down. This is copy & paisted from the Sundown page on Facebook.

Sundown Audio Today at 4:23am via BlackBerry Smartphones App ·

Well I was going to post from my home PC to let everyone know our internet was down most of the day yesterday... But my internet is down at home too! Not sure when it will be restored at work as we are getting a big internet upgrade requiring a good bit of re-wiring. This will, of course, put a huge damper on emails and order processing but I imagine it'll be on by Friday at the latest.

Sundown Audio Monday at 9:20am ·

Container unloading day most of the day today; one down so far this morning. Plus we will be unloading another in the morning tomorrow. So most other tasks will take a back-seat until that is done.

Ah good lol I thought they were ignoring me ha I hope to get these recones soon and start a build log. Is email the fastest way to get a hold of them though?

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

Arc Audio KS 300.4

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

Yeah, Everytime I've needed to buy something or get my recone i would email, Jacob would usually reply same or next day. They are just backed up right now and as you can see, Internet upgrade is underway.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Yeah, Everytime I've needed to buy something or get my recone i would email, Jacob would usually reply same or next day. They are just backed up right now and as you can see, Internet upgrade is underway.

Alright thanx I'll keep my patience and wait.. they're a badass company and I love there woofers

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

Arc Audio KS 300.4

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

you could always call bro. You will probably talk to Debbie as I am sure Jacob and Brandon are busy unloading containers and building

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

You know you have great customer service when the owner replies to you. Thanks guys!

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

Arc Audio KS 300.4

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG