Sonic Electronix

Ok to build wall on folded seats and with headliner in?

umm mount the box to the back of the seat ? so when its folded down they pointing up and when down the pointing back? idk

yea dude what the hell is this?

a joke

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

lol ok so take the back seats out. . . and why are my front seats i the way. technically yes, it wont be 100% at the bpillar. but i can make some side pieces to seal it that will go to the bplillar(for ease of sealing) so lthe box will sit back lets say 6-10 inches from the bpillar. and then the side pieces will go from the box to the bpillar and be sealed. . .

and as far as a false floor. . . what exactly do have to do? make a platform like where the seats are? so keep it level. or sould i make a box design so it uses the lower area as well? either way the port is going to be up higher so it fits right through the seats and is about as wide, and i figured it would help it the lower subs werent really lower (so if i put the box on the seats, or on an equivilant flase floor at that height) because they wouldnt be firing into like the ass of the seat

edit, that ic is not my jeep, its just a jeep of the same style. exact same as far as how seat work lol but just saying

what subs/amps are you going to be using?

4 dc lvl 4 m2 18's. all D2 wired at 1ohm right now all i have is an american bass hd 3500, about 1600rms. should be switching to a crescendo 2k. but futurely some kind of 5k. so im building the wall in prep for the 5k

yes i know ): hers my problem. i have a 2k budget. well saved haha. if i get another 18 ( i have 1) then ill be at 2ohms. and i could get a bigger amp. but if do the wall now. ill already be at 1 ohm which is what i want. . . and my eletrical will be well on its way for the 5k. . . basically its the amp, and barely anything eletrical. or eletrical and subs haha

2k to those 4 subs? that will be a disappointing wall of 4 18s.

keep in mind when you have a wall of 4 18s, people will expect big things from you...

That'll be crazy underpowered... Why not go for a c pillar wall with 2 18s instead or something?

That way you still have a wall and also get to keep your seats in.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived