Yo 5-0, plz find something better to do.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it comes down to it fuck tickets. Idc if I'm blasting music full tilt. Give me a warning once THEN ticket me. I don't like cops who just want to write tickets to meet quotas.

There are no "quotas". The problem for the cops that give warnings are the cops that ticket everything. If cop 'A' doesn't write as many citations as cop 'B', cop 'A' is going to find himself behind a desk.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

If it comes down to it fuck tickets. Idc if I'm blasting music full tilt. Give me a warning once THEN ticket me. I don't like cops who just want to write tickets to meet quotas.

There are no "quotas". The problem for the cops that give warnings are the cops that ticket everything. If cop 'A' doesn't write as many citations as cop 'B', cop 'A' is going to find himself behind a desk.

Idk if that's totally true, if it is then there is indeed a quota. But I'm not a cop so idk I just go by what my friends say that are or have been cops. Most cops I meet are genuinely decent people. It's the fuck ups that abuse their power I hate.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Even though there's no noise ordinance laws here in Florida, and Ocoee cops don't give a shit, I still turn down my stuff when at the redlight.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I dont understand why you'd be running full tilt at a stop light?? I mean Kudos for knowing your stuff and dealing with the officer in a professional manner but dont give the cops a reason to bother you and you wont have issues

exactly what i was gonna say. nice job on knowing the local laws, but why do full tilt in the first place

I wasnt going full tilt, it was about half way up. I do turn it down at stop lights.

Hearing music from 50 feet away is HIGHLY subjective. Even if its not quiet out, you could hear most stock stereo's from 50 feet away. If I was going full tilt it would have been 5,280 feet away. :)

If there isnt a quota then I sure as hell want to know why I see an ass load of the chargers and unmarked cars toward the end of every month hiding in random places trying to bust people for speeding. Also full tilt at a red light makes you look like a jack ass. I mean if some kid wants to try to make himself look bad with his walmart system maybe I will show him what its about but not if theres anyone else around at the light. Only other time I will crank it up at a stop light is if its just me and say one of my cousins at the light because some of them are into audio and we like to mess with each other.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png