What about a 5000 watt system with this wiring.

Yesterday I was at the shop putting my van on the lift to replace the shift linkage. Mike told a guy asked if I would install his system in a neon. I said sure then he said their is a problem. He wants this installed 2 12" mojo's,5000 watt phoenix gold amp,fosgate punch 600a4 with 2 sets of mtx comps.

Here's the problem lol.

030-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

This is the power wire from the battery that runs the car not just his stereo. The 16gauge house wiring was starting to melt at the splice. The terminals were stripped out being held in place with speaker spades. The guy was getting a clutch and was asking why his system was shutting down. This is what someone told him to do to get more power to the car and the system. Those kinds of people should be horse whipped.

HEY THAT LOOKS A LOT LIKE MY CAR

200px-Trollface.svg.png

wowwwwww, got enough electrical tape too??? some people have said some rediculous things and they just don't know any better, it's like they are trying to show off their knowledge, when they have no knowledge to show off

what are you talking about

thats how i do mine too

they hold

:peepwall:

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Ok idk how much money he got but i think at least he can buy the bullz 1/0 gauge from ebay its $1 a feet

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

LOL. I didn't get pics of the amp and stereo wiring out of respect for him. Someone might recognize his car so I didn't risk it. The power wire for the amp was spliced into the power wire of the stereo. Ran down the middle of the car with spots of it melted. It was 18 gauge speaker wire twisted together. Then the remote was straight from power side of the amp. The good news is Mike, boss man and I got together got some wiring for him and fixed it up. Boss man couldn't let it leave the shop that way with a baby in that car. I got free mechanic work and a cable out of it but I would have done it for free just to keep that child and him safe.

HEY THAT LOOKS A LOT LIKE MY CAR

200px-Trollface.svg.png

wowwwwww, got enough electrical tape too??? some people have said some rediculous things and they just don't know any better, it's like they are trying to show off their knowledge, when they have no knowledge to show off

you trollin me? (insert confusion here)