WEST COAST FINALE 2012

TeamSSC Ron

Meca State finals the next day down in San Luis Obispo...This is gonna make it tough on some people. Some of you trekers are gonna make both, and my hats off to you

It will be a back to back big shows for that weekend and yes sir, it will really be a tough one for everybody. But how often this kinds of big shows come around in a year ? Seldom right ? On this note, Team SSC will be on both shows . . . so hope to see you guys there.

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

I’m not sure some of the people curious about the $150 entry understand what is going down on Oct 6th.. Not only is this show going to be the West Coast Finale, a 3x and the biggest show on the West coast but it is also to show Wayne that the West Coast deserves more recognition than we are given. This show was approved as a sanctioned 3x event on the same days as finals in Indy. We want to show are power here on the West Coast with our turn out as well as the scores we put up in the lanes. The trophies are also the biggest trophy’s most of us will ever get in our career of competing and for those that have been to a Lake County show Jim Jean spares no expenses on making sure the people that attend his shows not only are fed well but are entertained from adults all the way down to our kids that allot of us bring to Jim shows because he makes all his shows family events.

I will gladly pay the $150 or any fee Jim wants to charge because of anyone I know in this sport here on the West Coast no one is more dedicated then the guys at Lake County and have sadly (may be a bad term..) spent THOUSANDS of dollars holding double and triple point events the last few years to keep the competition scene here on the West Coast alive and legit without any return in their investments other then the satisfaction you get of being a true competitor and the satisfaction you get from competing with other fellow compeitors. Thank you Jim and the guys at Lake County CA for doing this for us.

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

I’m not sure some of the people curious about the $150 entry understand what is going down on Oct 6th.. Not only is this show going to be the West Coast Finale, a 3x and the biggest show on the West coast but it is also to show Wayne that the West Coast deserves more recognition than we are given. This show was approved as a sanctioned 3x event on the same days as finals in Indy. We want to show are power here on the West Coast with our turn out as well as the scores we put up in the lanes. The trophies are also the biggest trophy’s most of us will ever get in our career of competing and for those that have been to a Lake County show Jim Jean spares no expenses on making sure the people that attend his shows not only are fed well but are entertained from adults all the way down to our kids that allot of us bring to Jim shows because he makes all his shows family events.

I will gladly pay the $150 or any fee Jim wants to charge because of anyone I know in this sport here on the West Coast no one is more dedicated then the guys at Lake County and have sadly (may be a bad term..) spent THOUSANDS of dollars holding double and triple point events the last few years to keep the competition scene here on the West Coast alive and legit without any return in their investments other then the satisfaction you get of being a true competitor and the satisfaction you get from competing with other fellow compeitors. Thank you Jim and the guys at Lake County CA for doing this for us.

very well said brotha . . . . :clapping:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Have fun with that guys good luck to who gos I would of gone but the date don't work for me and some others

For the entry fee 150 is to help cover tropys by my math even with a good trun out the shop will most likly still lose a lil money 8 foot thropys are not cheap and having awards all the way to 8th place is not cheap

And a side note you will need 50cars and up to 60 entrys with bass race and drag for wayne to notiice even then he might not care guy has lost money for every west coast finals he put on and we all know what wayne is about MONEY!!!!!!!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

looks like one hell of a weekend to see how dedicated some competitors are to the sport. There is more then a few of us who have traveled like this in one weekend in our competitive past ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived