WEST COAST FINALE 2012

TeamSSC Ron

150 cause its a 3x

Nope it cant be, team bassick charges $75. i know its not the same judges, and last time in June I went it was a 3x and they were not charging 150 I think I paid 75

I think it's just the promotional their doing "west coast finals"

Maybe kimo or alpine can come in and correct me but I think there's only one place for finals and that's in indy

Meca State finals the next day down in San Luis Obispo...This is gonna make it tough on some people. Some of you trekers are gonna make both, and my hats off to you

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Sanction fees for being a 3x plus troophy's were First place gets 8 footer, Second gets 7 footer, Third gets 6 footer . . . . and so forth down to eight place.

For some of us competitors who attends World Finals, Wayne normally charges between $200 - $250 to register and compete and end up with a 4 footer troophy only for first place. So for them to only charge $150 is nothing for what competitors will get in return. Lake County show is well known for throwing multi points events with big surprises like free food, drinks, big troophys, add on shows to watch like burn outs and many more . . . .

Lake County shows is the best . . . . so if you guys got what it takes to be the best of best here in west coast in the field of dbdrag and bassrace. This is the show you guys wanted to be at on October 6th.

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Archived