If it was mine I'd leave it lowered like it is and put on the Cragars like he wants. Cragar SS' would look amazing on that truck. Then give it a bitchin' system.

And a 454 as well.

Edited by SlamminSL1

Nothing but old school!

01 Saturn SL1

Sony CDX GT500 H/U

Polk DB651 in front doors

Profile AMP121 on Polks

US Amps USA400 on sub

One 12" Cadence Ultra 6ohm

I don't like Chevy trucks ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I agree it would look better lowered than lifted, but it is his truck, why the hell do you care what he does to it? More importantly, why did you find it necessary to make a thread complaining about HIS decision? Some people...

I agree it would look better lowered than lifted, but it is his truck, why the hell do you care what he does to it? More importantly, why did you find it necessary to make a thread complaining about HIS decision? Some people...

Acutally i made a thread asking what others would do wit it and i complained in that thread. But yeah, i guess i am guilty of that label too. lol

how many people get a vehicle and really use it for it so called "intended use" ? as long as it get you from point a to point b who cares

why don't we all get the same car, same color, and same system so nobody get but hurt about somebody elese's ride.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

probobly about a 4 inch drop in the back and a 2 inch drop in the front

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

ive never been a fan of lowered trucks. trucks are supposed to be big workhorses. not little things that are scared of speed bumps and driveways. thats my point of view.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I would lift it about 30 inches and put 16" wheels on it... with 52" tires!

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

how many people get a vehicle and really use it for it so called "intended use" ? as long as it get you from point a to point b who cares

why don't we all get the same car, same color, and same system so nobody get but hurt about somebody elese's ride.

That's a good point. Don't get me wrong, I just told the guy what i would do. To each his own and all that. Looking at the comments i realize that I may actually be a bigger d-bag than i thought, lol.

Guess if you knew this guy you would understand my position better.