Second Skin Audio

dual type r 10 ported enclosure. Anyone have good luck with certain tune/cufts

Thanks Joe x! your a big help around here. Its nice to see it drawn out on paper rather then in my head. One last question, on a port in the center how do I toal up my length when it 't's on the back wall? If I need, lets say, 10" more do I split 5" one way and 5" the other? I have never done a centerport, just ones on the side. Im going to get building this enclosure asap.

Edited by Daniel Shepard

Thanks Joe x! your a big help around here. Its nice to see it drawn out on paper rather then in my head. One last question, on a port in the center how do I toal up my length when it 't's on the back wall? If I need, lets say, 10" more do I split 5" one way and 5" the other? I have never done a centerport, just ones on the side. Im going to get building this enclosure asap.

Right but it's all already done in the cutsheet, look at the bottom and you will find: "Shared port internal assembly parts" section, just cut the 4 parts and assemble like in the figure, when it's done you will notice that the width of the port halves in the lateral ducts. You may want to draw the cutsheet to verify this. If you are doing the center deflector let me know to give you the dimensions of the parts, all other 45s are 2 1/2" wide.

Right but it's all already done in the cutsheet, look at the bottom and you will find: "Shared port internal assembly parts" section, just cut the 4 parts and assemble like in the figure, when it's done you will notice that the width of the port halves in the lateral ducts. You may want to draw the cutsheet to verify this. If you are doing the center deflector let me know to give you the dimensions of the parts, all other 45s are 2 1/2" wide.

Ok thanks again. Ill post a build thread this week! thanks everyone and joe x for the drawing!