Too small for her hole?

25 feet? im not a shop everything i have is for my personal use. your best bet is to find a site like sonix or audiosavings wtih free shipping if you need that much.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i mean tbh, i ran the same exact set up with a MRP-M1000 and never had any problems.

but i see where you're coming from SlamminSL1

I feel you, and it can be done. But is it safe and will it provide optimal power? Hell no.

Nothing but old school!

01 Saturn SL1

Sony CDX GT500 H/U

Polk DB651 in front doors

Profile AMP121 on Polks

US Amps USA400 on sub

One 12" Cadence Ultra 6ohm

No playing with fire here. Fuse the 4 gauge and be done with it. I have the same setup 1/0 running to block in back with 4 awg running to sundown sax-1200d with no problems. And I'm pretty sure my amp is pulling more then 1100 watts at a steady 14 volts.

You're not running two amplifiers off the same run of 0 like the OP.

Nothing but old school!

01 Saturn SL1

Sony CDX GT500 H/U

Polk DB651 in front doors

Profile AMP121 on Polks

US Amps USA400 on sub

One 12" Cadence Ultra 6ohm

i mean ill be completely honest, i still have about 3feet of 0awg left that i could just use for the bc2k, fuse it and be done.

but i wanted to salvage that last piece so i could just replaced my distribution block with a fuse holder and than use that extra 0awg to connect to the back battery.

but than i would have to buy more 0awg from the battery to the amp anyways... so i think it was just me trying to be a cheap ass with this and just find a way to save wire.

but it'll have a chance of biting me in the ass anyways so i think ill just use my current 0awg and save up for some more later. as the upgrade continues on.

i mean ill be completely honest, i still have about 3feet of 0awg left that i could just use for the bc2k, fuse it and be done.

but i wanted to salvage that last piece so i could just replaced my distribution block with a fuse holder and than use that extra 0awg to connect to the back battery.

but than i would have to buy more 0awg from the battery to the amp anyways... so i think it was just me trying to be a cheap ass with this and just find a way to save wire.

but it'll have a chance of biting me in the ass anyways so i think ill just use my current 0awg and save up for some more later. as the upgrade continues on.

just fuse and use the 0 gauge ....and for the love of GOD why do kids like you insist on having shirtless pics as your avatar this isn't fuckin myspace its a car audio forum with 99.9% dudes

Edited by BEEMDUB

Actually I am... I have a sundown sax-200.4 and a sundown sax-1200d running off 1pos&1neg run of 1/0 from front to back(kicker hyper flex). Like I said steady 14volts 99% of the time. I have seen a 0.2 volt drop every once in awhile. I also have a 270a mechman alt and a xs power 3400 under the hood though. You fuse 1/0 with a 300amp fuse so that's gotta say a little bit about what you can safely run with it as far as wattage. I have roughly 2000 rms and I'm have zero problems.

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

just fuse and use the 0 gauge ....and for the love of GOD why do kids like you insist on having shirtless pics as your avatar this isn't fuckin myspace its a car audio forum with 99.9% dudes

yeah i plan to do that.

well 1st off im logged in with facebook and its actually an entire pic of me on the beach because, you know, its summer and all.

so i couldnt really get to pic which part of the pic SMD chose as my avatar, believe me i hate those guys too. i would chose a neck up pic but SMD doesnt give me the liberty to crop/pic which part of the pic as my avatar.

my apologies lol.

yeah i plan to do that.

well 1st off im logged in with facebook and its actually an entire pic of me on the beach because, you know, its summer and all.

so i couldnt really get to pic which part of the pic SMD chose as my avatar, believe me i hate those guys too. i would chose a neck up pic but SMD doesnt give me the liberty to crop/pic which part of the pic as my avatar.

my apologies lol.

lmfao just fuckin with ya man good to see you at least acknowledge it haha

Ok, you will be fine fusing your 4 gauge till you drop your ohm load. I'm sure you will have some sort of box rise so it's not like your amp will be seeing a straight 2ohm load the entire time your playing it either. SO.... 10" of 4 gauge @ 2 ohm w/ 100amp fuse = safe. PM me if you have anymore questions I'll help the best I can. Someone mentioned a volt meter also( good advise). I'm done now.

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade