Cheap 300-500w home audio amp?

Another option is to use a 12v amp (if you have a spare or extra) and get a 12v power supply or converter for in the house

I do have another amp.. hmm. Link meh Caleb!?

I'm having a harder time than I thought finding a cheap converter, but there are many options for finding 12v. Any old computer desktops laying around you don't use have a 12v power supply, usually 10-15 amps. You could also bring in a car battery just keep it charged up lol.

Pricey, but Stinger makes 40, 60 and 70 amp 12v power supplies that are good:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STINGER-SPS40-40-AMP-HIGH-PERFORMANCE-CAR-STEREO-POWER-SUPPLY-CHARGER-/330768509336?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d0356e998

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab, 350 Vortec

Things to come at some point...

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...2200ds-133-ohm/

Another option is to use a 12v amp (if you have a spare or extra) and get a 12v power supply or converter for in the house

I'm having a harder time than I thought finding a cheap converter, but there are many options for finding 12v. Any old computer desktops laying around you don't use have a 12v power supply, usually 10-15 amps. You could also bring in a car battery just keep it charged up lol.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d0356e998

Mmmm okay

E34 540iT/6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STINGER-SPS40-40-AMP-HIGH-PERFORMANCE-CAR-STEREO-POWER-SUPPLY-CHARGER-/330768509336?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d0356e998

Do they make any bigger sizes like 140-160 amps

How does bestbuy have that display wall powering the subs? I call it the mystery wall. I have an AQ750 laying around I'd like to hook up to my SA12 and Pioneer 821 receiver.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

they probably have a car battery hooked up to a trickle charger. or they bypass the amps alltogether. i've never tried messing with the gains on them before... i might try that tomorrow.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

they probably have a car battery hooked up to a trickle charger. or they bypass the amps alltogether. i've never tried messing with the gains on them before... i might try that tomorrow.

or just a bunch of 12v power supplys made for that exact application. I seriously doubt it best buy would use a battery on a charger. OP you bestbet for clean power would be a plate amp or 2

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator