Sonic Electronix

Honda/Acura Coupe/4dr Owners, Come Inside :)

Acura's are more than welcome sir :):drinks:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Acura's are more than welcome sir :):drinks:

Cool beans,.... I have electrical prints, and pics galore.....and some with tears.

ill get some info up in a moment,... (my boss is staring at me right now, wondering why 4 presses are down, and blinking in the MAINT NEEDED section on the flat screen in the shop)

I hope Jon from SS see's this.

That dude knows and loves his HONDA's, and has great access to prints and such. That dude has helped me out a ton.

May ACURA's come play ???

Off Topic..

Speaking of Acuras, I love me some JDM Tegs :wub:

DC2_Front_END.jpg

jdm-championship-white-integra.jpg

Sorry Adam, I had to. If ya want, I can remove the pics :pardon:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Lol you're good. I love them too, but I envy them because they're easy as hell to get loud lol.

And Kyle, take your time, don't get fired, and post info when you get the chance lol. Hopefully Jon does see this, I have a feeling he's probably been through the guts of Civics more than anyone else has

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hey thanks for making this thread and that other one. I have a 01 Civic LX and am gonna do The Big 3 this week. I have some questions for you Hater lol

- What is the most amount of rms power you recommend if I DONT want to get a new battery, new alternator, etc where I wont run into problemss? Ive asked around and I dont think I want to go higher than 800 which is good cuz thats perfect for the Obsidian sub I want

- I read the ELD thread & have a basic understanding of what it is. Do u think its necessary to do that if Im doing the big 3, staying around 800 watts, and wanting to run the AC while I bump? It seems like turning the Ac on just kicks up the alternator power or am I wrong?

- How can you tell you need to hit the switch for the ELD bypass? You can feel the car moving like a slug?

- Are there any other recommendations or tips for 01 Civics if ur going to run a system??

Do the big 3, you can probably run about 1200wrms with acceptable voltage drop.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Do the big 3, you can probably run about 1200wrms with acceptable voltage drop.

This is very accurate.

I ran 1200 on stock electrical, had some lights dimming, did the big 3 and it brought the dimming lights to a halt.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

And to know when to turn the eld bypass switch on, you need to have a voltmeter. Watching the voltmeter, you'll see voltage drop suddenly, that's the eld kicking in and being annoying :) since that write up, I've since removed that switch and ran that wire straight to ground, leaving the bypass enabled all the time. I've had no negative effects on my system since doing so.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

on the 06-09 honda civics, the max dem without removing anything for your trunk is about 15.5"H 37"W 22"D. (measuring up against the rear seats, box can easily be removed)

you can only fit 12" subs max unless you start ripping the trim up or cutting.

if you go ported theres probably about 4.5 cu ft to play with anyways.

you can go bigger, my current box is 17H 38 wide and 15deep its a pita to get in and out but fits with a little force with all trim panels and carpet panels in

Archived