Sonic Electronix

Honda/Acura Coupe/4dr Owners, Come Inside :)

I'm getting ready to throw on some Blox coilovers along with a Spyder camber kit.

Nothing too fancy just want a little lower look for my DD.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

my 95 accord had Bilstein sport struts with tanabe springs...not an excessive drop cuz I wouldn't want to go too low on new england roads.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I got a 06 civic coupe, got a 12" sub and only have aftermarket component speakers in the front, I want to add new speakers in the back soon. any recommendation? also theres a stock 8" in the middle. should i upgrade it as well? i was thinking bout the 8" sundown neo pro but don't really know how to get my hands on one, need help

I got a 06 civic coupe, got a 12" sub and only have aftermarket component speakers in the front, I want to add new speakers in the back soon. any recommendation? also theres a stock 8" in the middle. should i upgrade it as well? i was thinking bout the 8" sundown neo pro but don't really know how to get my hands on one, need help

Def get a Sundown 8" of some sort, I have a couple buddies with Sundowns and powered correctly they are amazing.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

• 1 month later...

I made a post earlier, and soon after was directed to come here by KyLar96, So here it is....

Im currently deployed and as soon as I get back I want to start my build, so im trying to gather as much information needed. Im lookin for a loud and clean set up and mainly going towards the rockford route.

What I have planned so far.

Set of Rockford Fosgate T2652-s up front.

Set of Rockford PPS4-6 in the rear. (taken out of my hatchback)