Sonic Electronix

i want security, but the install...?

it depends on the car. we always recommend professional installation for anything as involved as this just because a you will have to worry about specific triggers, polarity, and different settings.

468x60drc.jpg

it depends on the car. we always recommend professional installation for anything as involved as this just because a you will have to worry about specific triggers, polarity, and different settings.

Thanks for the reply, even though I posted in the wrong section.

I'll definitely take your advice in leaving an alarm install to the pros. Too bad I don't live in Cali or anywhere near.....I'm in the middle of nowhere, hours from any big city :(

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

I'll definitely take your advice in leaving an alarm install to the pros. Too bad I don't live in Cali or anywhere near.....I'm in the middle of nowhere, hours from any big city :(

If that's the case, just taking the keys out of the ignition should give you better protection than half the cars around you. LOL.

If that's the case, just taking the keys out of the ignition should give you better protection than half the cars around you. LOL.

yeah you're right about half the other cars around me....haha

i always keep my ride locked up no matter what....

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's