Alright.. So about a month ago I decided it was time to buy a newer, more reliable vehicle. I'm not a fan of having to repair my car, and with my job I just can't be without reliable transportation. It was time to upgrade. I found a great deal on a 2012 Chevy Tahoe LT with 17,000 miles and decided she was the one.

6c45aba1.jpg

I really loved the fact that the bowties were already blacked out and that it had an after market grill already. Next up, it was time to head to Sound of Tri-State and have a Viper 5902 installed with a few extra attachments added. The thing I told myself going into this was I want to do it all right the first time. No half assing shit on this build.

Next on the list was to meet up with my good friend Jay Henderson and get my Hoe some new shoes and add a Magnaflow dual exhaust. So I made the trip to Nowhere, VA....just kidding Jay, South Boston, VA. I got there Sunday and we, I mean he, got to work on it.

We had to make a lil room up front so I could turn fully without rubbing, so Jay got to cutting.

bc62ab27.jpg

Jay told me he was really attracted to my Hoe and felt "sparks" between them. I didn't get it at first, but then it made sense.

03133952.jpg

So we got the 28's mounted and ready to roll. Then we began the work on getting the exhaust installed (yes I lended a hand here). Jay is just about done welding her all up.

d291f1b1.jpg

And after about 5 hours of work on a Sunday afternoon, we pulled her out of his shop and she sat like this....

81db8890.jpg

Now, for the rest of the audio build it is going to take some time to get it where it needs to be, but I know exactly what direction I'm headed in. Next week coming up I will have the tint done and the Pioneer AVH 8400BH installed in it. I'm not going to be talking about the build until the pieces of it come in, but I promise that this build will be well worth following.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Next up, it was time to head to Sound of Tri-State

Meh, I dont like the douchebag with the long black hair there...

:pardon::D

The Hoe actually looks really good with 28s. Ill be following this...

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Damn nice truck Lloyd! I was more surprised to see Jay actually doing some work though haha. Just kidding Jay :drinks:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

wow thats sex!

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

Damn, nice truck. Im a little bit jealous.

Thanks bro. I love it and couldn't be happier with it. Plus becoming recently single, it ain't a bad ride to pick up a girl for a date in.

Looking good, can't wait to see your progress!

Yeah, like I said, I know where it's going, but I won't be posting shit until it's here and getting installed. My TDH boys will know, but I'm keeping it hush until its arrived.

Im jelly fareal damn that bish is sexy as hell

Thanks bro. I smile the ENTIRE time I'm driving it, haha.

Next up, it was time to head to Sound of Tri-State

Meh, I dont like the douchebag with the long black hair there...

:pardon::D

The Hoe actually looks really good with 28s. Ill be following this...

Lmao....you really ain't gonna like him after your demo with the 12k on 8/18....hahaha

Damn nice truck Lloyd! I was more surprised to see Jay actually doing some work though haha. Just kidding Jay :drinks:

Thanks Adam

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Damn nice Tahoe right there. With it lookin so good on the outside lookin forward to seeing what kind of system you go with. Keep it up man

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Yeah, like I said, I know where it's going, but I won't be posting shit until it's here and getting installed. My TDH boys will know, but I'm keeping it hush until its arrived.

I'll pressure it out of them on fb or at their show the 26th :drinks:

Nahh, I like surprises :clapping:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived