Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

Alright.. So about a month ago I decided it was time to buy a newer, more reliable vehicle. I'm not a fan of having to repair my car, and with my job I just can't be without reliable transportation. It was time to upgrade. I found a great deal on a 2012 Chevy Tahoe LT with 17,000 miles and decided she was the one.

6c45aba1.jpg

I really loved the fact that the bowties were already blacked out and that it had an after market grill already. Next up, it was time to head to Sound of Tri-State and have a Viper 5902 installed with a few extra attachments added. The thing I told myself going into this was I want to do it all right the first time. No half assing shit on this build.

Next on the list was to meet up with my good friend Jay Henderson and get my Hoe some new shoes and add a Magnaflow dual exhaust. So I made the trip to Nowhere, VA....just kidding Jay, South Boston, VA. I got there Sunday and we, I mean he, got to work on it.

We had to make a lil room up front so I could turn fully without rubbing, so Jay got to cutting.

bc62ab27.jpg

Jay told me he was really attracted to my Hoe and felt "sparks" between them. I didn't get it at first, but then it made sense.

03133952.jpg

So we got the 28's mounted and ready to roll. Then we began the work on getting the exhaust installed (yes I lended a hand here). Jay is just about done welding her all up.

d291f1b1.jpg

And after about 5 hours of work on a Sunday afternoon, we pulled her out of his shop and she sat like this....

81db8890.jpg

Now, for the rest of the audio build it is going to take some time to get it where it needs to be, but I know exactly what direction I'm headed in. Next week coming up I will have the tint done and the Pioneer AVH 8400BH installed in it. I'm not going to be talking about the build until the pieces of it come in, but I promise that this build will be well worth following.

My dream car im looking at getting one of those or silverado 2012 on 28's

Man.... I don't even know where to begin with an update from SBN....

Got the truck wired up last Thursday morning, using the Tenney 350 and was able to finally hear it for the first time. We got to work on it Friday afternoon when Berger arrived and started working on getting the 360.3 running on the mids and highs. Picked up the new external regulator that Singer left at the desk for me and went up to wire up the alts. Had the same smoke coming out of them. Unfortunately Mike was working on Brandon's blazer so he wasn't able to come to the parking garage to help us out, so Mr. Ed Lester called Matt from Mechman and he came over to see what we were running into. He looked it over and agreed that everything looked ok, so we started it up again and that's when my Singer 350 burnt up....disappointed to say the least. So as I was attaching the power runs back to the Tenney 350, the positive stud broke off...FML. So the fix to that was to get a 2008 Escalade alt to put in the stock location. After all that shit goes down, my DC 175.4 magically stops working...awesome!! Luckily Rob from American Bass hooked me up with a great deal on the SQ3200 and I bought that right off his display.

Things clearly didn't go how I was hoping for in Daytona. But I talked to Mike at the show and I am in the process of sending him back his 2 alts as well as the Tenney 350, and he said he'd fix them all for me and get them back asap. Mike definitely had his hands full with Brandon's truck this weekend and felt horrible that this went on for me.

I sent the first alt out today, and will get the other two out tomorrow morning. As soon as they come back I will be driving up to northern NJ to have Violence help me hook them up so I can give this build the power it deserves.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

That sucks bro. Hopefully everything works out this time

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

Got the truck wired up last Thursday morning, using the Tenney 350 and was able to finally hear it for the first time. We got to work on it Friday afternoon when Berger arrived and started working on getting the 360.3 running on the mids and highs. Picked up the new external regulator that Singer left at the desk for me and went up to wire up the alts. Had the same smoke coming out of them. Unfortunately Mike was working on Brandon's blazer so he wasn't able to come to the parking garage to help us out, so Mr. Ed Lester called Matt from Mechman and he came over to see what we were running into. He looked it over and agreed that everything looked ok, so we started it up again and that's when my Singer 350 burnt up....disappointed to say the least. So as I was attaching the power runs back to the Tenney 350, the positive stud broke off...FML. So the fix to that was to get a 2008 Escalade alt to put in the stock location. After all that shit goes down, my DC 175.4 magically stops working...awesome!! Luckily Rob from American Bass hooked me up with a great deal on the SQ3200 and I bought that right off his display.

Things clearly didn't go how I was hoping for in Daytona. But I talked to Mike at the show and I am in the process of sending him back his 2 alts as well as the Tenney 350, and he said he'd fix them all for me and get them back asap. Mike definitely had his hands full with Brandon's truck this weekend and felt horrible that this went on for me.

I sent the first alt out today, and will get the other two out tomorrow morning. As soon as they come back I will be driving up to northern NJ to have Violence help me hook them up so I can give this build the power it deserves.

I honestly think I worked more in those two days than I had in the last two weeks!!! lol!!!!

I honestly think I worked more in those two days than I had in the last two weeks!!! lol!!!!
You did bust your ass there for me bro and I def appreciate it all!! Thank Colton for me again.

Another reason why I love my TDH fam!!

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Archived