Sonic Electronix

does the blue light on the amp even come on?

he says they both light up in the first post

man kranny your loosing your touch!! and i just noticed your llamas back...fuck yeah!

edit: im an idiot LOL i thought you were splitting the rear rcas to the sub amp, dident noticed you had a subout...dont mind me

just to be sure...your did plug the rcas into the INPUT of the amp right? not the output? my next guess would be put a test speaker on the amp see if you get anything out of it

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

plug in the 4ch rcas see if you get anything aswell...just think common sense youll figure it out

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

plug in the 4ch rcas see if you get anything aswell...just think common sense youll figure it out

x2. just make sure you dont have any high pass filters set on the headunit when you try it out. cause it'll just cut 95% of the bass frequencies out.

and fuck joo freshman :P

tried one of the 4 channels and i got sound from both speakers.. SO they work! but wtf i only bought that stupid deck so i wouldnt have a shithole of Y splitters and stuff in my trunk...

Whats the best way to hook up the 2 amps just off the Front and Back RCA outputs??

if your 4 channel has a "pass thru" or "output" rca connectors, use those, and connect them to your sub amp. just remember that fading them left/right/front/back may affect the sub sound. and that you wont really be able to change the sound output of the crescendo without a bass knob.