2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

In regards to Playaz Circle:

Tity Boi is now 2 Chainz, and records with big names.

Dollay Boy is now Dillon Saks and only has one song, featuring 2 Chainz. It also sounds like it was recorded in a tin can.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Also how can you say young money is terrible when they are in the biggest tracks of 2011.

In the words of Immortal Technique -

"If you go platinum it's got nothin' to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck"

Everybody has their own opinion on music, and my opinion is that hip-hop has gone downhill.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

2 chainz is a comedy rapper that fabricates words in his bars to make them sound right even though they might not rhyme... Also how can you say young money is terrible when they are in the biggest tracks of 2011.

because stupid white kids and black kids think its the shit. when i was in geography, i would always hear the idiot kids of the class saying "yo you guys hear dat new future?" or "dat new 2 chainz? man that shit was tight". like, no. imbeciles.

who else here agrees with me that most "songs" nowadays are played just because the beat is cool and the bass is "phat"?

edit 2: tony montana tony montana tony montana tony montana tony montana tony montana tony montana tony montana

because stupid white kids and black kids think its the shit. when i was in geography, i would always hear the idiot kids of the class saying "yo you guys hear dat new future?" or "dat new 2 chainz? man that shit was tight". like, no. imbeciles.

who else here agrees with me that most "songs" nowadays are played just because the beat is cool and the bass is "phat"?

edit 2: tony montana tony montana tony montana tony montana tony montana tony montana tony montana tony montana

I mean, most of the songs I demo I don't even like, only have them for the bass lines.

And that sounds familiar...

:peepwall:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

2 chainz is a comedy rapper that fabricates words in his bars to make them sound right even though they might not rhyme... Also how can you say young money is terrible when they are in the biggest tracks of 2011.

I agree, I listen to some songs because of the beat.

Im sorry did you just type Taylor swift and mean it? And in a hip hop thread?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived