2 Chainz

Biggie Smalls is the illest.

Biggie was dope but he didn't have the versatality of topics like Pac did. Biggie told stories, Pac spoke to you. Intelligent human being. Hell he was even a dope actor.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Biggie Smalls is the illest.

Biggie was dope but he didn't have the versatality of topics like Pac did. Biggie told stories, Pac spoke to you. Intelligent human being. Hell he was even a dope actor.

I think you got it mixed up, Pac was a story teller and Biggie was lyrical. He was a great actor like you said

Raekwon. :foshizzle:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Met 2 Chainz a few times around the Florida circuit - he's a pretty interesting rapper. I am not huge into his music but a few of his songs I like. What he is doing by rebranding himself is great for his career though trying to go main stream.

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Met 2 Chainz a few times around the Florida circuit - he's a pretty interesting rapper. I am not huge into his music but a few of his songs I like. What he is doing by rebranding himself is great for his career though trying to go main stream.

Can't blame any of them for trying to get rich...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

hip hip is dead man, rappers now a days are so garbage they just do comedy. Only current rappers I listen to are Big Sean, Kanye, Jay Z, Drake and J Cole. True lyricist.

Big Sean? I like him, but true lyricist not really. Kanye hit or miss. Jay is a Legend. Drake can rap when he not singing. J Cole is nice.

Archived