I have a Springfield XDm and I love it. Congratulations on your purchase.

Thanks I'm in love with it lol

nice gun, i have a xd-40 sub compact, and a tactical length. i love them.

is that a pierce extension? they really make a difference with the snappyness of it.

Thanks. Yea it's a pierce extension. If it wasn't for that it would be no where near as comfortable for me to shoot. Went thru 200 rounds at the range the other day and had zero issues what so ever.

Very nice weapon! I want that same piece in the full length.

Would be a great choice! Buddy who I go to range with has one and it shoots about the same. I was slightly more accurate with his. But plan on carrying this so I went with the smaller 3.8 barrel.

Edited by tctdh11

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone 18 or older can buy a gun. at least in indiana.

18 pertains to Shotguns and Rifles... 21 is for pistols... Which i am pretty sure that those are the same across the US

18 pertains to Shotguns and Rifles... 21 is for pistols... Which i am pretty sure that those are the same across the US

This! i have to be 21 to buy a handgun and ammo.

but that doesnt mean i cant legally own a handgun before im 21 lol

Both of these are correct. I believe in Indiana tho it's 21 for rifles as well. Could be wrong tho

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

Both of these are correct. I believe in Indiana tho it's 21 for rifles as well. Could be wrong tho

Nope in almost every state if your 18 you can purchase a handgun through private seller..Thats how I got my glock 23 :D

Edited by BEEMDUB

NOT everyone can by a gun in the USA.. they don't sell them to felons or if you have a record of abuse or have a restraining order against you

Nope in almost every state if your 18 you can purchase a handgun through private seller..Thats how I got my glock 23 :D

okay but you cant buy ammunition and having it will get you a felony. also if you have someone buy the ammo for you its a felony. be careful you can be braking the law without even knowing it

okay but you cant buy ammunition and having it will get you a felony. also if you have someone buy the ammo for you its a felony. be careful you can be braking the law without even knowing it

Obviously I don't carry the gun...and I can posses ammunition in my house I have about 300rds of 180 grain hollow points locked up in my room and its perfectly legal I checked everything with my local law..

In Indiana you have to be 18 for shotguns and rifles, 21 for handguns of through a dealer. Private party you can buy handguns legally as long as you have your carry permit, which you can get at 18. And you can carry with your permit at 18. So the only way to legally posess a handgun under 21 is private party with ccw or if your parents or grandparents gift it to you. But ammo you have to be 21 to buy it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

In Indiana you have to be 18 for shotguns and rifles, 21 for handguns of through a dealer. Private party you can buy handguns legally as long as you have your carry permit, which you can get at 18. And you can carry with your permit at 18. So the only way to legally posess a handgun under 21 is private party with ccw or if your parents or grandparents gift it to you. But ammo you have to be 21 to buy it.

thank you sir, its like that here in Cali too

no way you guys can really get carry permits there under 21?