Need Help..

I'm wanting to compete starting in 2013. I have a DC 18" subwoofer, and I'm not hitting bad numbers. I guess what I need help with is what organization to compete in. I don't really want to play music which I believe is Bass Race? I'd like to just burp. I'm also located in Ohio, so if there is any local events that I can just play a burp tone. Also, what class would I be in? I have all stock electrical, 1 amp, and 1 18" sub.

Vehicle: 1999 Toyota 4Runner SR5Front Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsRear Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsSubs: 2 12" Obsidian V2 w/ Upgraded Black Aluminum SPL coilsBox: 5.94 Cubic Foot Tuned to 34 HZSub Amp: American Bass VFL150.1

Mids/Highs Amp: Rockford Fosgate 120.2

Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-X396Electrical: Single Run of American Bass 1/0, Single Run of American Bass 8 Gauge, Big 3 Upgrade

Build Loghttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161818-1999-toyota-4runner-sr5/

I'm in erie, you going the Shake the Lake next weekend? it's a Meca event and you can play tones if you aren't in an amateur class

burping is Meca for sure. that and bass race are the only ones that I know of

have you checked out their qualifications yet? they put you in classes based on fusing, power, modifications.... etc etc

I was in Street 2 on only 275wrms because I had total of 160amps of fusing instead of just 100, I would be in modified now because my amp is mounted to my seat so my seat can't go up to factory position

I'm in erie, you going the Shake the Lake next weekend?

have you checked out their qualifications yet? they put you in classes based on fusing, power, modifications.... etc etc

I probably won't be at that one as I'm trying to spend as much time with my girlfriend as possible before she goes off to college. I've looked at the qualifications and it says to be in street trunk class, your woofer has to be "consumer grade". This is the only thing that's holding me back from trying. I'm not sure if DC is considered consumer or competition grade.

Vehicle: 1999 Toyota 4Runner SR5Front Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsRear Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsSubs: 2 12" Obsidian V2 w/ Upgraded Black Aluminum SPL coilsBox: 5.94 Cubic Foot Tuned to 34 HZSub Amp: American Bass VFL150.1

Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-X396Electrical: Single Run of American Bass 1/0, Single Run of American Bass 8 Gauge, Big 3 Upgrade

Build Loghttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161818-1999-toyota-4runner-sr5/

I probably won't be at that one as I'm trying to spend as much time with my girlfriend as possible before she goes off to college. I've looked at the qualifications and it says to be in street trunk class, your woofer has to be "consumer grade". This is the only thing that's holding me back from trying. I'm not sure if DC is considered consumer or competition grade.

I ran skar, 2 of my buddies ran DC, saw some other guys running sundown. they were put into classes that weren't based on what kind of subs they were using

I ran skar, 2 of my buddies ran DC, saw some other guys running sundown. they were put into classes that weren't based on what kind of subs they were using

Hmm.. well maybe I'll see you somewhere before this season is over, and I'm sure somewhere next season.

I'll look for you at anymore comps that I go to, but idk of any other local ones other than the Erie one. I still need to check out Meca's site again.

I might be traveling to Ohio soon to pic up my alt from mike singer when I figure out where he is located