Need help to set properly

I do like that you tell me if it's good:

-I put all flat on HU and turn it at maximum power

-Put all way down on my amps except the frequencies i put all way up

-Set my gain with track 3 for subwoofer amp and 4 for speaker amp ( put AllPass on my RF amp and when i set Gain i put HighPass right ? )

-Set my frequencies at 100hz for speaker, 80hz for subwoofer

-Set my EQ on Headunit, and that's it ?

When i do that i can listen music at maximum power on headunit without having problems?

On crossover of T2652-s, i need to put 0db and Axis On ? or it's better i put Axis Off ? it change anything ?

( it's a lot of questions I know, but in France people do not know all that, so I am informed here as much as possible )

Edited by FreeZzy

I do like that you tell me if it's good:

-I put all flat on HU and turn it at maximum power

-Put all way down on my amps except the frequencies i put all way up

-Set my gain with track 3 for subwoofer amp and 4 for speaker amp ( put AllPass on my RF amp and when i set Gain i put HighPass right ? )

-Set my frequencies at 100hz for speaker, 80hz for subwoofer

-Set my EQ on Headunit, and that's it ?

When i do that i can listen music at maximum power on headunit without having problems?

On crossover of T2652-s, i need to put 0db and Axis On ? or it's better i put Axis Off ? it change anything ?

( it's a lot of questions I know, but in France people do not know all that, so I am informed here as much as possible )

You really shouldn't need to adjust your EQ much after setting everything with the DD-1. The settings on the crossover (0db and the axis settings) you set to whatever you think sounds the best.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Hi, i set my gain and I did not put the Loudness, but i have a question, if i want set my Frequencies from my headunit and not from amplifier, i need to put the frequencies on amplifier at minimum or maximum to have a Frequencies from HU ? Because when i put maximum frequency on both amp my sound is not at 100hz for speaker amp and 80hz for subwoofer amp, and when i put at low frequency they do same .. so what i need to do ?

Edited by FreeZzy

for tuning, if you have a high pass filter, put it all the way down. if you have a low pass, put it all the way up. or if you have a switch for all pass, put it on that.

if you want to use your headunit to set frequencies, then just put your speaker amp to all pass, and put the low pass on your sub amp up past 80hz.

the crossover has nothing to do with tuning. just read the manual about what to do with the Axis switch. the 0db switch on it, you just put it to where you think it makes the speakers sound best. usually 0 should be good, but it depends on how you like your sound.

Sorry it's difficult for me to understand ...

On back of my Rockford amp for speaker i have LP, AP, HP and frequency level

And on my Hifonics amp i have just frequency level

On my HU i put HPF to 100hz for my speaker and LPF to 80hz for my subwoofer

And my question is, what i need to put on amplifier if I want use frequency of my HU

Edited by FreeZzy

Sorry it's difficult for me to understand ...

On back of my Rockford amp for speaker i have LP, AP, HP and frequency level

And on my Hifonics amp i have just frequency level

On my HU i put HPF to 100hz for my speaker and LPF to 80hz for my subwoofer

And my question is, what i need to put on amplifier if I want use frequency of my HU

rockford = AP

hifonics = all the way up.

do you have a "subsonic" on your hifonics amp?

Yes i have a subsonic why ?

( Edit: I set my Frequency today i put AP on my speaker amp and all way down for frequency and i put frequency of subwoofer amp little bit more than 80hz, everything works good ;) )

( is it good like that ? )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i_vSlyPYUU&list=UUhPqnVowNXYs6hHgCkLt_Ow&index=1&feature=plcp

Edited by FreeZzy