US Composites 435 Resin

Going to order the US Composites 435 Resin and some 1.5oz chopped mat to do a custom sub enclosure in my 03 Mazda 6. This will be my first official fiberglass project in 20 years, so I need help refreshing my memory.

My question is, does the 435 Resin remain tacky after it's cured? If so, does that mean you need to add the wax additive to the resin on your final layer, or does using the body filler take care of any remaining "tackiness" in the finishing stages of the project?

My project wasn't tacky either. It's really good resin to use. Cures pretty hard with the right mixture of hardener and temp conditions.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

meh, I used a gallon of 435 in my box with no respirator or mask lol. It still needs another gallon or two and Im still not gonna use one lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived