Sonic Electronix

Ill say decent skills to low ball myself. I havent really pushed myself yet in anyway while doing a system. I did s small 4th already and it was pretty nice got down and up high very well. Ill be welding a frame together for this as well

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

i would personally go 4th order if doing a musical build...big thing about 6th orders like alpine said is they can fall flat on their face so easily..and can end in broken dreams and broken equipment lol they can however get NASTY loud if done right....i heard da 4 runner as well things a beast

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

6th order just because I've heard yuyang's. They get brutal!

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Yea the ease of the build compared to the 6th was the second reason i was leaning towards tthe 4th order, not to mention bigger subs. But after hearing yuyangs im confident that ill be able to test, test, and test enough to get the 6th just right. Im welding a cage together for it to. So flex will not be an issue lol

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon