Sundown Audio

Sundown Yard Sale : 8/14/12 : Updated from 8/6/12

When sending paypal payment, do I describe what im paying for ?, and how many Im paying for ? Sorry for the question, but im not to familiar with what to do when using paypal.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Do you have a SA-8 v.1 motor and basket? Doesnt have to have a cone in it just mainly looking for something I can recone myself and use in a small just for fun build. Pm me if you got one left and the price on it. It would be shipped to 27803 also. I'm right up the road in Rocky Mount, NC

Thanks,

-James

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

When sending paypal payment, do I describe what im paying for ?, and how many Im paying for ? Sorry for the question, but im not to familiar with what to do when using paypal.

Yes you must describe what you are ordering and how many,.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Do you have a SA-8 v.1 motor and basket? Doesnt have to have a cone in it just mainly looking for something I can recone myself and use in a small just for fun build. Pm me if you got one left and the price on it. It would be shipped to 27803 also. I'm right up the road in Rocky Mount, NC

Thanks,

-James

Yes there are still SA-8 v1 and v1.5 motor and basket available.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Funds ready to go via PayPal. Just one other question. How much longer will there be recones for the 8" v.1? And will the recones for the v.1.5 be available longer?

-James

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

payment sent, for 4 blowns sa-15's

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas