guys pay attention to the road(pics)

holy shit dude ! that 2nd one was really bad..... never thought a semi would take a hit like that no problem....sucks having to be the guy who is fine all the time huh? i mean its great you didnt get hurt but you gotta feel bad at some point.....especially after the 2nd pic happened.

wow...this is why i dont even own a cell phone ( well one reason) and i always pay attention n wear my seatbelt lol

Until u drive a truck you will never know hell 98% of the time i hate humans they're all assholes to truckers yet they eat the food wear the clothes drive the cars WE HAULED. 80,000 pound to a truck to a 2500 pound car i did not feel a thing just a little jump and then i jumped out to see words cant describe what

Absolutely the truth there. They pull out expecting you to stop in 30' at 50 mph and flip you off or cuss you out for jackknifing and barely missing them. Been there sir.

sorry you had to experience that minel.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Assholes to truckers, huh? Kinda like when you fucks take all three lanes of the highway doing 55-60 mph. Or change lanes suddenly like you're in a normal size vehicle. Thanks for haulin' my shit!! pfft

Don't be a moron if u noticed some go faster then others. But if u notice as soon as they pass a truck or w.e it is they move back to their own left lane. U don't see it cuz well ur an idiot.. also for the record trucks aren't suppose to be in the far left Lane.. u need to move outta Ca and learn respect. n all other states, maybe you need to come with me 1 time and ill let u drive. Until then keep ur vjay shut drama whore

Edit: some are heavier then others every little slope drops u down to low speeds

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

agreed : too many people who can't drive and people who do stupid shit behind the wheel . it was last year a mom and her 3 kids from my neighborhood were killed in a car crash , it turns out the car that hit them the guy and the gal were having sex while going down the road because they were having an affair trying to keep it secret . idiots on the road motivate me to go places less .

had one accident from some idiot finishing up a text he slowly drove into my drivers side rear door lol that little toyota had a cracked bumper and broken headlight and no insurance even though it is required by state law

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

sorry you had to experience that minel.

Its all good man in this job something is bound to happen

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Assholes to truckers, huh? Kinda like when you fucks take all three lanes of the highway doing 55-60 mph. Or change lanes suddenly like you're in a normal size vehicle. Thanks for haulin' my shit!! pfft

Don't be a moron if u noticed some go faster then others. But if u notice as soon as they pass a truck or w.e it is they move back to their own left lane. U don't see it cuz well ur an idiot.. also for the record trucks aren't suppose to be in the far left Lane.. u need to move outta Ca and learn respect. n all other states, maybe you need to come with me 1 time and ill let u drive. Until then keep ur vjay shut drama whore

Haha with all the name calling. You guys do just as much dumb shit as any other drivers, thats all i'm saying. You only reinforced my point, they sometimes are all the way left, not very repectful. But, you do what you, and i'll do the same.

And for the record, I went over-road many times with my grandpa late 80's/early 90's. Stayed to the right, enjoyed the ride, and didn't worry about passing a truck in front doing a mere 2-3mph slower.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Minel I drive 130 miles a day. Ive seen truckers ride int he left lane for no reason. Most of them are women drivers but we wont get into that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived