guys pay attention to the road(pics)

Assholes to truckers, huh? Kinda like when you fucks take all three lanes of the highway doing 55-60 mph. Or change lanes suddenly like you're in a normal size vehicle. Thanks for haulin' my shit!! pfft

Don't be a moron if u noticed some go faster then others. But if u notice as soon as they pass a truck or w.e it is they move back to their own left lane. U don't see it cuz well ur an idiot.. also for the record trucks aren't suppose to be in the far left Lane.. u need to move outta Ca and learn respect. n all other states, maybe you need to come with me 1 time and ill let u drive. Until then keep ur vjay shut drama whore

Edit: some are heavier then others every little slope drops u down to low speeds

Lol, i've been around trucks since i was 13-14. And i have never had a problem. Always respect them, they're way bigger, and have every advantage. Other then speed, and stopping power. I'm around them almost all the time, at my buddys work.

People always under estimate the truckers.

Also, I've heard the thing of, Don't bitch about how truckers drive, unless you have been to new jersey, Is this true Navi? I heard they dont give a single fuck, and if you cut them off or get in their way, they push you or something? My grandfather told me this, he use to live there, so.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how did you even get your truck under their trialer that far?

Ya he was the trucker, but anyway if that truck was going like 50 or more it would easily get that far under, truck decks are at like 5 and a half feet. pickup hoods are at like 4', do the math, that speed = can opener.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Assholes to truckers, huh? Kinda like when you fucks take all three lanes of the highway doing 55-60 mph. Or change lanes suddenly like you're in a normal size vehicle. Thanks for haulin' my shit!! pfft

Don't be a moron if u noticed some go faster then others. But if u notice as soon as they pass a truck or w.e it is they move back to their own left lane. U don't see it cuz well ur an idiot.. also for the record trucks aren't suppose to be in the far left Lane.. u need to move outta Ca and learn respect. n all other states, maybe you need to come with me 1 time and ill let u drive. Until then keep ur vjay shut drama whore

Haha with all the name calling. You guys do just as much dumb shit as any other drivers, thats all i'm saying. You only reinforced my point, they sometimes are all the way left, not very repectful. But, you do what you, and i'll do the same.

And for the record, I went over-road many times with my grandpa late 80's/early 90's. Stayed to the right, enjoyed the ride, and didn't worry about passing a truck in front doing a mere 2-3mph slower.

Good and bad drivers in rigs and cars. Just when it's in a rig lives are at a greater risk IMO. I made my pass I got out of the way sir. Just watch out for some of them school boy truckers some of them haven't been taught right.

Haha with all the name calling. You guys do just as much dumb shit as any other drivers, thats all i'm saying. You only reinforced my point, they sometimes are all the way left, not very repectful. But, you do what you, and i'll do the same.

And for the record, I went over-road many times with my grandpa late 80's/early 90's. Stayed to the right, enjoyed the ride, and didn't worry about passing a truck in front doing a mere 2-3mph slower.

Maybe i went a little far but after this u think i want your negativity its easy to read a thread and keep ur opinion to ur self. It's rare that a truck will go in the far left especially because its against the law. But THE 90s are faaaaaaaar different from today. Also like i stated most trucks that are huge companies are governed at 62 then u get me trying to pass at 75mph u think ima break? When all u have to do is wait 20 seconds. Ull never understand until u drive us arguing is pointless because ur mind is set on completey something else

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

It isn't all truckers are dicks, or all four wheelers are stupid pricks, there are dicks on both sides of the eqaution. It just comes down to people being in a hurry, whether its truckers or cars. My dad has been a trucker for 12 years, i respect the trucks, let them over, flash my lights when they are clear.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Back on topic though, if they tow the truck for the investigation, are the goods transferred to another rig? And who gives you a ride home LOL?

Nope everything stays the way it is, when we get the truck back if the trailer and cargo come back we gotta reload to a new trailer and try to deliver.. and it was down the street from my house dispatch drove me home

Does your company park you until the investigations are done?

im on the road right now i was getting an oil change on my truck so i took a loner truck to deliver it was only 3miles from terminal.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Did you get subjected to drug testing.or any of that shit even though they hit you? My buddy says DOT is a PITA to deal with for truckers after accidents....

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived