guys pay attention to the road(pics)

2nd rear end in the last 2 months 1 fatality here is 1st one she hit me at a red light she cheated death no insurance no license not her car. When i jumped out to check on her she was holding pieces to her phone in her hand.

2zzrb84.jpg

My damage i though my clutch slipped i did not feel a thing

5b8zky.jpg

Here is the 2nd one 06 f150 we dont know why he was driving so fast or iff he was drunk or texting either way this is what happens when your eyes are off the road oh6c8i.jpg

SAME SITUATION FOR BOTH

I see the same thing all day long people driving and texting.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Did you get subjected to drug testing.or any of that shit even though they hit you? My buddy says DOT is a PITA to deal with for truckers after accidents....

Drug test at the spot, breathalyzer, log book check lic check last time i drank checked tire pressure even before moving the truck

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

how did you even get your truck under their trialer that far?

The pictures arent going to tell u what happen read the words. Around the pictures

No need to be a smart ass. I was just saying (not in so many words) that i don't understand how they even got that far off under your trailer. Did the guard fail in the second accident?

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

It isn't all truckers are dicks, or all four wheelers are stupid pricks, there are dicks on both sides of the eqaution. It just comes down to people being in a hurry, whether its truckers or cars. My dad has been a trucker for 12 years, i respect the trucks, let them over, flash my lights when they are clear.

whats with all this name calling? i drive 4 wheeler and always give trucks the right away because its a battle i wont win. i been driving for 13 years and had no accidents. its all about pay attention to what youre doing, this thread is not about who is stupid and whos not. it about alerting you about the dangers about texting while driving

o wow that second one has me lost for words.

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

It isn't all truckers are dicks, or all four wheelers are stupid pricks, there are dicks on both sides of the eqaution. It just comes down to people being in a hurry, whether its truckers or cars. My dad has been a trucker for 12 years, i respect the trucks, let them over, flash my lights when they are clear.

whats with all this name calling? i drive 4 wheeler and always give trucks the right away because its a battle i wont win. i been driving for 13 years and had no accidents. its all about pay attention to what youre doing, this thread is not about who is stupid and whos not. it about alerting you about the dangers about texting while driving

I wasnt calling anyone names I was saying its not that all or one type or the other are stupid, just some of both are. I dont think you read all of my post

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Maybe i went a little far but after this u think i want your negativity its easy to read a thread and keep ur opinion to ur self. It's rare that a truck will go in the far left especially because its against the law. But THE 90s are faaaaaaaar different from today. Also like i stated most trucks that are huge companies are governed at 62 then u get me trying to pass at 75mph u think ima break? When all u have to do is wait 20 seconds. Ull never understand until u drive us arguing is pointless because ur mind is set on completey something else

That isn't so true here in TN. Not sure of the laws but between Memphis and Nashville on I-40 trucks passed each other all the way. Really sucks with only 2 lanes and a rather hilly interstate. One truck would get in the left lane going faster, then hit a hill and then the whole interstate would be doing 55 for about 10 mins. Regardless of that though, I always try to make it easier for truckers. They make my life better when they block the road going into construction (or any lane blockage) and keep asshats from backing traffic up more than it needs to be.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

how did you even get your truck under their trialer that far?

The pictures arent going to tell u what happen read the words. Around the pictures

No need to be a smart ass. I was just saying (not in so many words) that i don't understand how they even got that far off under your trailer. Did the guard fail in the second accident?

Nahh the DOT bumper is welded and bolted on and it is part of the dock plate on the trailer its made soft so it bends away but u know what stopped this guy? The tendoms"axls" trailer tore the truck up not bumper

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Maybe i went a little far but after this u think i want your negativity its easy to read a thread and keep ur opinion to ur self. It's rare that a truck will go in the far left especially because its against the law. But THE 90s are faaaaaaaar different from today. Also like i stated most trucks that are huge companies are governed at 62 then u get me trying to pass at 75mph u think ima break? When all u have to do is wait 20 seconds. Ull never understand until u drive us arguing is pointless because ur mind is set on completey something else

That isn't so true here in TN. Not sure of the laws but between Memphis and Nashville on I-40 trucks passed each other all the way. Really sucks with only 2 lanes and a rather hilly interstate. One truck would get in the left lane going faster, then hit a hill and then the whole interstate would be doing 55 for about 10 mins. Regardless of that though, I always try to make it easier for truckers. They make my life better when they block the road going into construction (or any lane blockage) and keep asshats from backing traffic up more than it needs to be.

Also they are a good for bear alerts lol. I hated it when I was passing then hit a hill and slow down 5-15 mph cause a nice back up.

Archived