Pulled my back out lifting an 18 inch Solo X

Jump on it now before it gets worse!

I have 2 bulging discs, 2 ruptured disc a cyst inbetween my vertebrae's and completely pinched off nerves. Its been going on 2 years now and constant pain every day and it could have been avoided if I got it fixed (im sure lifting the atm machine didn't help my back either). Just some advice, I havnt been able to compete in over a year, hell I can't even lift a amp into my truck. Hope you feel better man, back pain is awful

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Jump on it now before it gets worse!

I have 2 bulging discs, 2 ruptured disc a cyst inbetween my vertebrae's and completely pinched off nerves. Its been going on 2 years now and constant pain every day and it could have been avoided if I got it fixed (im sure lifting the atm machine didn't help my back either). Just some advice, I havnt been able to compete in over a year, hell I can't even lift a amp into my truck. Hope you feel better man, back pain is awful

I aint' got near the pain it sounds like you have but thanks bro!

***2001 GMC 2500HD Regular Cab***

-Jensen 9312 Flip-Out

-2 12 inch Pioneer Step-up Shallow Mounts

-Kicker ZX750.1 for Lows

-Pioneer 6.5 coax in the doors

-Pioneer 4x6 coax in the pillars

-Old School Alpine MRV-F250 for Mids/Highs

***1969 Camaro Z/28***

-500+ cubic inch 950hp BBC + 400-650 shot of Nitrous

-Audio coming soon-

Try to avoid liftin engine blocks, transmissions, and other very heavy items (large rocks/stones, steel molds, etc) besides getting a job done there is only pain in the future for you. Believe me, I used to to it all the time back in the day also. My back is f@#$ed for life. Sure lots of time I have no pain and no issues but all it take is some simple little thing the wrong way and BAM!! taken out by lifting a baby, or a chair or something small and absurd. I don't know anyone that "used to" lift real heavy stuff and does not have back problems now.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Feel you on that. Wadded bad in a wash a few years ago. 5th w/o on my old bike (85 on gps) I ragdolled all over the place..yardsale'd my shit everywhere. No broken bones but put my back out for a long time. Shit looked like an s-curve on x-rays. spent months going to the chiropractor...Never been the same since. Everytime I do something slightly rough on the body I end up in back pain. That on top of 4 broken collarbone, torn AC(both shoulders), 2 surgeries, 4 broken ribs, broken ankle, broken arm, dislocated shoulder, 4 bones in my foot, torn meniscus in both knees and a collection of smaller annoying stuff like dislocated fingers road rash etc.

I feel like an old man every morning. Starting to get arthritis in my shoulders already and every joint muscle ligament is tight in the morning. I recommend doing yoga. Everyone makes fun of it but i swear to god going to yoga 2-3 times a week and helped me more than any physical therapy or exercises i was doing alone. The stretching and core workout is more intense than people give i credit for. Plus there is hot girls in there..IN YOGA PANTS.... I enjoy it thoroughly.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I feel you guys on the ankles I shattered mine a few years back on a quad. I have one leg longer than the other slightly haha thankfully can't really tell though. Wheelchair for 3 months.

The sciatic nerve being pinched sucks though man. Maybe one day in the future of medicine they will come up with a way to fix that.

it comes and goes.. depends how you sit down i sit in a hard chair so i pinch it all day.. it will go away soon though.

yoga. laugh now but it will relieve your pain. I deal with it too. plus if you get in a yoga class those things called yoga pants well its worth it alone.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I laughed at yoga too until I couldn't do some of the moves and was sweating bullets while chicks next to me did those moves like it was natural. And that was level 2. I think it goes to like level 10

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Damn ur making new feel old. 17 with 2 bum knees(blew out while running), a screwed up shoulder that is permanatly dislocated a little, 2 screwed ankles and had a pinched nerve in my lower back. Going to start therapy for the knees and shoulder get next week. Gotta get better for track throwing. :)

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers