Sonic Electronix

Hey, trying to see if someone could help me on fusing mu Audioque 3500.1D. I already have 3 runs of 0/1 running from the front battery to the rear battery fused w/ 300 amp fuses. Now , the amp has to positive and negativepower wire inputs going into it. It is rated for a 380 amp fuse. A rep at AQ said that I would very seldom draw a 380 amps and that I can use a 250 amp or 300 amp fuse with it. my question is, since it has two separate positives going into the amp...would I wire each side with 150 amp fuses or 200 amp fuses???? Thx

Hey, trying to see if someone could help me on fusing mu Audioque 3500.1D. I already have 3 runs of 0/1 running from the front battery to the rear battery fused w/ 300 amp fuses. Now , the amp has to positive and negativepowerwire inputs going into it. It is rated for a 380 amp fuse. A rep at AQ said that I would very seldom draw a 380 amps and that I can use a 250 amp or 300 amp fuse with it. my question is, since it has two separate positives going into the amp...would I wire each side with 150 amp fuses or 200 amp fuses???? Thx

Well....you could try 150's first and move up if you blow them...

Or you could say fuck that and go ahead and get the 200's. The extra 20 amps won't hurt anything at all.

EDIT: Blue font lawl

Edited by aN-i-No

I used 200 amp fuses on each run going to the amp.

Oh you had a AQ 3500.1D?

Yup. Never had a problem. Why use 150's and limit the power?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?