Sonic Electronix

oh please he asked about the equipment was told by more then me the amps are pieces of junk. clearly showed he didnt know what he was talking about then you tell me to help him after he says hes gonna run them anyways. you cant help people who have it set in there head what they are going to do.

GL with your mojos on the 4k daily each. ill laugh and everyone can call me an assholethen too.

oh please he asked about the equipment was told by more then me the amps are pieces of junk. clearly showed he didnt know what he was talking about then you tell me to help him after he says hes gonna run them anyways. you cant help people who have it set in there head what they are going to do.

GL with your mojos on the 4k daily each. ill laugh and everyone can call me an assholethen too.

why do you say 4k daily each? 4 15s, 2 4000s. that's 2000 to each. If i run the amps maxed out. Well within their peak power ratings. Whatever, it's either here nor there and I have a long time to make a decision.

if i was an ass to you cichlidfort, most likely there was a reason. If your stupid, i call you on it get over it seriously. peopel say stupid shit i tell them, everyone here knows that. Its not even like i said anything to you that was demeaning.

In general IMO its just plain stupid to post about opinions on something then bitch and moan when you dont like what you get back.

the OP here is talking about making deals just because he can get them, kinda sounds ignorant imo and i stated that, gave the reasons why if he doesnt like it he doesnt have to.

if i was an ass to you cichlidfort, most likely there was a reason. If your stupid, i call you on it get over it seriously. peopel say stupid shit i tell them, everyone here knows that. Its not even like i said anything to you that was demeaning.

In general IMO its just plain stupid to post about opinions on something then bitch and moan when you dont like what you get back.

the OP here is talking about making deals just because he can get them, kinda sounds ignorant imo and i stated that, gave the reasons why if he doesnt like it he doesnt have to.

I'm not going to argue with you. You have your standpoint and I respect that. I don't respect you being an ass so it's hard to put any value to anything you say. If you think deals are the main point of this post then go back and read the first post in this tread.

i have had my 3 mojos & the 4kw mojo amp for over a year, no problems still pounding. there is a video of my system, title is mojos breathing :)

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

wow....fella's!!this thread is going the wrong way!!

i really can't say anything bad about both.both are good products...i will say that Memphis does love power.

but if thats not an issue,than i would go with them.you've already had Kicker.just try something different.

hope this helps.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

wow....fella's!!this thread is going the wrong way!!

i really can't say anything bad about both.both are good products...i will say that Memphis does love power.

but if thats not an issue,than i would go with them.you've already had Kicker.just try something different.

hope this helps.

i've had memphis before i've had kicker. never had problems. Considering electrical is a non issue. Is what I'm going for. I could care less how much power they crave. it's a matter of what will hit harder, hold up to daily driving, produce numbers, and be a true ground pounder.

Archived