Well i got a some burn going on and i was wondering what the best oil additive would be got about 10, so what brand should i go with. I don't mind going to a different store like Napa, o Reilly, advance auto parts . I just need some help on picking a brand

Lucas Oil stabilizer in my Opinion is the only way to go... As a substitute i would go with Royal Purple products :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Lucas Oil stabilizer in my Opinion is the only way to go... As a substitute i would go with Royal Purple products :)

+1, cant go wrong with anything LUCAS. Royal purple makes great products as well. I use RP synthetic in all of my bikes and cars.

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

id try to avoid any oil additives if possible as they can produce sludge build up, try jumping up to a thicker oil first like a 10w-40/50 or 20w-50 and then if that doesn't help the best one ive seen from being a mechanic for the past 12 years is lucas as LT mentioned...and yes on the royal purple products

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

I have been running Lucas for a long time it WONT cause extra build-up :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I would never use any sort of additive not recommended by the manufacturer in my vehicle. If I had to I would only choose Royal Purple products as I know they are of high quality. If you are burning oil you have another deeper issue and I would prefer to remedy that, myself, rather than dump some magic liquid in my oil.

I'm gonna hate

RP is the way to go..

when i used to race lawnmower ( yes.. 50mph "lawnmowers" ) i ran RP had 1 engine i BEAT on ( little 9hp honda) did an oil change.. only to find maybe 1/4 liter of oil left ( should have had 1 3/4) and i ran it at 6500rpm 15 min non stop!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

lucas oil , they have a synthetic oil stabilizer too the only place i have seen it is o'rielly . i have had so many high mile vehicles that would burn a qt of oil in 400-500 miles every time adding between a half to 1 qt of lucas stops that consumption right away .

i will also say their auto-trans additive has made a difference in every chevy truck i have had and ran some in . made them shift better and went from 15mpg to 16 mpg .

lucas oil ftw