Door Speakers moving from sub pressure/bass

Just finished up my pass door panel and put in my Rainbow 3 way setup in the panels. Went to get some supplies and the mids were moving way too much when I had the bass going. Is this from the pressure in the cabin pushing on the front of the cones, air leaks behind the panel, or a combo of both? Any tips to fix this problem? Thanks.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Probably not from pressure seeing as how all these guys doing 155+db aren't having the same problem.

Are you SURE your crossovers are set correctly? Maybe you set it to low pass instead of high?

EDIT: I just noticed how big awesome as fuck your setup is. But still I would check the crossovers.

Edited by aN-i-No

What happens if you turn the subs off/down all the way?

Maybe the spider and surround on the comps aren't very stiff so the pressure is moving them, but when you hook up the speakers, the motor force will counter it perfectly fine?

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

The speakers are Rainbow three ways. The 6.5" midrange is in the upper part of the fiberglassed door pod, the 6.5" mid bass in the lower part of the pod. There is an opening in the original skin of the door panel to fiberglass/strengthen the pack part of the pod. There are openings in the door frame where second skin will cover up. And there is an opening where the stock speaker goes letting air in between the panel and door.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow