Sonic Electronix

so what im wondering is i want a good set up in my 07 tahoe but dont know what to do first im not looking to blow my windows out but looking for good clean sound with 2 15's that hit good and hard and dont know what brand i should go with or set up.....i dont want to run a bunch of batteries to... i have a spot for one more under my hood for one and thats about it if i can stay with one great but if i have to throw one more in ok can i get some help please!!

Research, luckily you're in the right place. Whore these forums and you pick it up fast.

If you could give a budget and usable space, like how much cargo space you're willing to sacrifice it would be easier to suggest things.

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

What is the amperage of your stock alt? I suggest going with 2 SA-15's and a Sundown SAZ-1500D v2 if you don't want anything that will "blow your windows out" which is very hard to do :)

What is the amperage of your stock alt? I suggest going with 2 SA-15's and a Sundown SAZ-1500D v2 if you don't want anything that will "blow your windows out" which is very hard to do :)

Was going to suggest the same thing! Can't go wrong with two SAs

Was going to suggest the same thing! Can't go wrong with two SAs

I've got 2 SA-12's in my room. One is in my car box as a temp but it doesn't like it for some reason.

I agree though, very reasonably priced

Edit: This would cost anywhere from $600-$800 I would think for just subs and amp

Edited by Crandis16